Fifteen: one month

WARNING: SOFT! LUKE SOFT! ASHTON MOSTLY IN GENERAL A LOT OF FLUFF

"This isn't a engagement I promise "

"I really love you thanks for coming into my life and I just wanna give you this to show that you mean the world to me " Luke said out loud to himself pacing the living room Alex sitting on the couch leaning back on the couch and Michael sitting on the floor watching their best friends stress.

"Why does it sound like a engagement? " Alex asked sitting up and stretching his arms from having them crossed over his chest looking at his best friend to see his bright blue eyes go wide.

"It does, doesn't it?! " the blonde said running a hand though his hair looking down at the little piece of paper he had his little speech on, the little speech he's been stressing over since the beginning of the day of course Alex was no help Michael was just sitting there glaring at Alex because of the two break up the bleach blonde hated Alex with his whole chest.

The blonde sat down on the chair in the living room "maybe I shouldn't give it to him " he said leaning his head back the blonde male was just about to give up on the whole speech thing when two five years old walked up to him resting their chin on his lap looking up at their dad with their bright greenish blue eye.

"Daddy! Just say you love papa this big " Skylar said standing up and holding her arms out wide to show how big she wanted her dad to show the red haired man with the biggest smile on her face.

Athena copied her sisters movement looking at her father "like me and sissy love him this big " she said smiling holding her arms out.

Luke smiles sitting up and wrapping his arms around both girls kissing both of theirs foreheads "I love you and papa this big maybe love you guys a little bit bigger " he said whispering the last part of his sentence.

Michael looks over taking a break from glaring at the brown haired man who sitting on the couch to look at his best friend smiling softly "they're straight to the point and not writing a whole speech " he said laughing softly.

"Least they are helping me unlike some best friends " the blonde said picking the twins up and setting them on his lap having the girls rest their heads on his chest smiling softly trying their best to hug the blonde man back tightly.

Alex and Michael both let out a fake gasp looking at the blond with a shocked look on their face "we so did help Luke telling you it sounds like a engagement is helping " Alex said laughing softly making the bleach blonde nod agreeing with the brown haired man for the first time since they met up again.

The blonde model rolled his eyes playfully still holding the twins on his lap "this is why Sierra is taking the girls because who knows what I will come home too if both of you watch them " he said kissing Skylars cheek then Athena's cheek making both girls giggle loudly.