Thirteen; "I really miss her "

"I really do miss her somedays "

The next morning Alex had woken up with twins so Luke could get a little bit more sleep before they headed off to Disney and the two men be up on their feet all day and all night running and chasing the twins around the park so alex being the good friend decided to take the girls to their playroom and let them play while they waited for the blonde to wake up.

"Can I have a coffee please? " the man said sitting down in front of the little Starbucks stand Luke had got the girls a while back where they can play pretend which was always cute to see.

"Sorry uncle Michael drank all of it " Skylar said looking around on the little shelves before turning back looking at Alex with a small smile fixing her little hat on her head.

"Oh really are you sure your daddy didn't buy all of it " Alex asked playfully looking at the little girl making them giggle softly leaning their elbows on the counter of their playset.

Athena looks up from holding a fake cup "daddy only comes once uncle Michael comes all the time " she said standing beside her sister "no but sometimes Harrison comes by "

Skylar looks at the fake cashier pressing a lot of button before holding her hand out to Alex "money? " she said in a serious tone

Alex looked at her "hmm I don't think I have money Sky " he said looking at the little girl with a small pout on his face not liking her costumer didn't have money.

"Then no coffee! " the five year old said crossing her little arms looking at her dads friend with as Luke calls it her 'mini him ' look

"You wouldn't give me it for free since I am your daddy's friend " the brown haired man said laughing softly looking at the little girl.

Skylar pouted crossing her arms still leaning her elbows on the little counter shaking her head "no! " she said in a serious tone she would see people at coffee shops do when she and her sister would go with their dad or uncle.

Alex looks at her laughing softly "your a cute worker you know " he said running a hand though his messy hair some.

"No sissy is the boss! " Athena said crossing her arms standing next to her twin sister looking at the brown haired man making him laugh some looking at the tow girls not noticing that Luke was leaning on the doorframe of the playroom watching them.

"What if I give you and your sissy 20 dollars " the brown haired man said looking at the two girls who looked at him before looking at each other then back at the man