Twenty: first big fight

"Wanna say that again Ashton! "

Skylar being an early riser was sitting in the living room on the couch watching a tv show eating cereal while Petunia laid on the floor by her feet looking up at the girl with sad eyes hoping she would drop a piece of cereal from the bowl or even do what she did when they were toddlers throwing the cereal on the floor for the dog,

"you always want my food " the eight year whined looking down at the dog who was laying her head on the girls feet before looking back at the tv finishing up eating the cereal resting her elbows on the little TV tray she found in the kitchen where her dad kept as the blonde man calls them 'grown up drinks '.

Ashton had walked downstairs rubbing his eyes before turning the corner seeing Skylar sitting on the couch "oh hey sweetie,how are you this morning? " he asked sitting down beside the little eight year old on the couch running a hand though his messy red but somewhat was showing his natural honey colored hair looking at the girl who was wiping her mouth with her paper towel she had beside her on the tray.

"Watching tv while waiting for you and daddy to wake up " the eight year old said looking up at the older man pointing with her other hand at the tv that was playing vampire diaries of course she could be watching the normal shows the blonde father puts on for them but since she was the only one up and saw a show that peaked her interest she went for it.

"Oh really?....what do you like about this show " the older man asked leaning back on the couch looking at the girl who was now facing the tv once again staring at the screen that had a vampire fighting scene playing the photographer look at the tv scene to looking at the little eight year old who looked so into the show.

The little girl giggles softly pointing to the man on the screen "him! " she said squealing looking at the tv then looking at her papa who was sitting beside her before looking back at the tv holding her cup in her hands watching what is going on tv not paying attention to the fact her dad had walked in the living room leaning on the doorframe watching the two.

Hey bab-whoa " the red haired man said his jaw dropping his hazel eyes going wide looking at the blonde yeah maybe this isn't the first time seeing his fiancé all dressed up like this bitting his bottom lip thinking a lot of things at the moment.

Luke laughed walking closer leaning on the arm of the couch fixing the tie he had on "you like something? " he asked in a playfully tone of voice leaning back on the arm of the couch before looking pasted the red haired man to the little girl who looked so into the tv show she was somewhat drooling making the dad clap his hands loudly "Skylar! " he called looking at her.

The eight year old jumped some looking over at her dad "oh hey daddy " she said smiling playing with her hair some "you look good " she said smiling her normal cute smile before looking back at the tv mostly waiting for her sister to be up and they could talk about the show together or even plan out what they were gonna do today.