Chapter 2

Jennie's P.O.V.

Someone said having a twin sister or a brother is great but not for me. Because my sister treat me like a rival than a sister. She hates me and I don't know whats the reason. She doesn't even glance at me when where at the house or even in school.. Thank God I have another siblings that always there for me. That's GD oppa and Jisoo unnie, we're close like a best friend and he always protect me when someone disturbing me at school except for that self centered person I know. She's friend of oppa that's why she have the guts to make fun of me.. I really hate that monkey, she always ruining my day.. My unnie is the one that more protective on us especially to Ruby Jane and she's addicted to chicken.

"Are you coming with me jen-jen?" Oppa asked when he saw me walking from my room. I nod and give him my gummy smile.

"Yes oppa, Can we go now? I need to finish some papers so I have to be early" I said with my puppy eyes..

"Okay-okay let- wait where's Ruby Jane btw?" He look back and face me and I just shrugged my shoulder...

"I don't know, maybe she's still sleeping"

"Tsk! wait for me here, I'm just gonna disturb our princess on her deep slumber" Oppa joked and storm off to Ruby Jane's room. She doesn't want me to enter on her room, so only oppa and unnie is allowed to go there..

After ten minutes of waiting oppa came back laughing while running in the stairs then he sign me to run in the car.. I got confuse first but when I saw Jane running and chasing oppa I realized that he pissed off that brat again. I chuckles and run in the car. Oppa follow next and immediately hop in and start the car.

"Opppaaaaa!!!" Jane angrily shout when we drive away from the house.

"Haha that was epic jen" Oppa said in laugh.. He still panting from running earlier so I fish out the bottle of water from my bag and open it before I give it to him.

"Woah! thanks jen-jen" I groan when he ruffles my hair and give back the bottle..

"Oppa! not my hair"

"Sorry jen-jen"

"What did you do this time oppa?" I asked him while looking at my notebook.

"I tried to wake her up in a nice way but she doesn't even move.  so I take my phone out and teased her that I take her ugliest selfie and post it on social media. Then boom she woke up and tried to attacked me" I just giggled and put back my notebook in the bag..

"How's your love life btw jen? is there someone courting you already?" I shook my head and get my lucky charm in my pocket. It was a handkerchief that was given to me of my mysterious crush when I was ten years old. This had a initial L maybe the first letter of his name.. I didn't saw his full face but I remember his chocolate eyes and I guess his a boy and I think I saw that familiar eyes on the school, but I can't figure it out where.. I tripped that time and I got a big wound in my arms.. I was far with my sibling so no one saw me except him.. He was walking that time when he noticed me.. He approached me and help me by wiping the blood on my arms using his jacket then he tied the handkerchief on my wound and leave. I regret that I didn't asked his name that time but I was hoping to meet him again thats why I treasured this handkerchief..

I got startled when I heard a knock from the window. I snap out and noticed that we already arrived at the school.. Oppa open the car door for me and help me with my things.

"Why are you spacing out again jen-jen?"

"I just remember the boy who help me on the park oppa"

"Ow that boy again. Are you still finding him?" He stop from walking and face me.. It caught me off guard and I got out balanced.. I close my eyes and wait my self to fall in the floor but a strong arms caught me instead.. I open my eyes slowly and groaned in annoyance when I saw the person who help me from falling.. Lisa helped me stand on my own and smiled teasingly on me..

"Are you falling on me already kitten?" She said with a smirk..

"huh! keep dreaming" I said and leave her with oppa on the parking lot.

"Wait for me kitten!!" She ran and walked with me..I look on her side and glared at her but this monkey just grin at me. then I noticed my book in her arms. I stop and about to grab the book but she hug it tight and refused to give it to me.

"Give it to me now!! you stick!! I don't have a time for your game" I said with annoyed tone but it didn't even bother her..

"Gd asked me to accompany you to your office madam, I'm just doing a favor for my friend. So calm down your tits and continue to walk" She explained and wink before she start to walk again and pull me.. I smack her arms and get my hand from her grip..

"How many times do I have to tell you that don't ever touch me!" I growl and leave her behind.. then I heard her say something.

"Why kitten? Did I make your heart fluttered!!" She shout but I just ignore d her...

I was already sitting in the office when Lisa arrived.. She approached me and put down the book in the table and sit beside me.. I knitted my brows and face her.

"Why are you still her?"

"You didn't say your thank you yet kitten"Argh she really get into my nerves..I sighed.

"Okay thank you. are you happy now?" I sarcastically said and fucos on what im doing..

"Can you smile when you said it kitten.. I didn't feel that your sincere"

"Please!! manoban go out already I'm busy" Im getting pissed off already and want to choked that monkey..

I noticed that the annoying monkey stop from teasing me.. I lift up my face and saw her sleeping in the table using her arm as a pillow.. I put my pen down and look at her face.. She look like a baby when she's sleeping but a annoying kid when she's awake.. I checked my watch and our class is about to start, so I fix my things and about to go but I stop to wake this monkey up..

"Hey stick time to wake up now the class is about to start" I shake her on the shoulder and she just groaned and continued to sleep.. I giggled when she mumbled something.

"five more minutes hyung!!"This monkey think she still on her house. Why did she woke up early if she still sleepy... I really don't understand what's running on this monkey's head.

"Your in the school manoban not in the house so get up already or I will leave you her" Maybe she realized it co's she stood up while rubbing her eyes.. Then she look at me and smile sweetly...

"Can I use your rest room here first kitten? I need to wash my face"

"Okay.. I will go now" I was about to go when a hand stop me from walking.. I look back and face her.

"please wait for me kitten" She said with puppy eyes I nod. watched her and wait for her to go away before I burst in laughter. Her face is so funny and I can't help not to laugh. This is the first time I laughed like this thanks to that annoying stick.