Chapter 23

Lisa's P.O.V.

It's already night but Jennie is still sleeping in her room. We are now in the living room after we ate dinner coz Mr.kim told me to not go home and he well talk to me first.

I'm afraid that he knew my relationship to his daughter and forbid me to see jennie anymore and i don't want that to happen. Whatever happens i will not give up on our relationship and fight.

"ahm" I snap out on my train of thoughts when i heard someone cleared his throat and i gulp hard when i saw Mr.kim with a readable expression.

"So lisa, you're the one who help my daughter in danger earlier. Im so grateful for that without you maybe something bad happen to my princess"

"It's my pleasure Mr.kim. I will do anything for your daughter coz i lo-" I cut off my own words and widen my eyes when i realized what im about to say and look up to mr.kim who had a surprise look.

"Why did you stop kid?" I gulp hard while Fidgeting my fingers. I feel like i was Interugeting in the court..

"A-m i was saying that iloveyourdaugthersir" i said it in one go and wait for his reaction but he just creased his brows and look at me confusely.

"Just relax kid and say it one by one so i can understand you" He tap my shoulder and sign me to talk again but i think that i lost my energy already when i said those words earlier.. But you love jennie right and you will do anything for her, so be strong and show it to her dad by telling your relationship with her daughter.

I compost my self and look at mr.kim.

"Sir i love your daughter and she's my girl-" I stop when Mr.kim glared at me.

"What did you said?" He ask firmly making me felt weak and wishing that my sit open and eat me alive.. please someone help me.

"Yah! Dad stop scaring my girlfriend" Mr.kim give her daughter a piece sign making me confuse on what did just happened. Then i feel my girlfriend presence when she side hug me and peck on my cheeks.

"Don't mind dad babe his just making fun of you.. they know already about us.. i told them earlier when they check me upstairs" I heave a sigh in relief and sunk on the couch.. I thought im gonna die here earlier.

Mr.kim chuckle and pull me into hug caught me off guard.

"Welcome to the family kid and thankyou again on what you did to my princess and sorry for scaring you.. please take care of my princess okay coz i have a mafia friends and you know what well happen if you break my princess heart" I gulp and nod my head.

"I heard it dad.. can you stop teasing lisa.. look at her face it's already white from nervousness and when she faint it well be your fault and i make sure to  tell it mom that you broke one of her favorite vase if you continue that" Mr. kim pull away from the hug and surrender his two hands up while looking at her daughter. I giggled when i saw his face. he look like a kid who afraid to get scolded.

"And what are you still standing there manoban. come here and give me a hug" I oblige my girlfriend and engulfed her into hug while smelling her scent..

"Im sorry about dad babe he just love to tease people and thankyiy again earlier i don't know what wil-"

"Shoo lets forget about it already babe that asshole will stay on the prison forever and tou dont have to worry about.. and about your dad It's fine babe.. but i was about to peed in my pants earlier when you didn't come coz he i thought he's so serious and might kill me " She giggled and kiss my cheeks.

"Your cute tho. you look like a lost puppy earlier. I thought your a bad ass" She said with a smirk before she hold my hand and pull me upstairs..