Chapter 3

Lisa's P.O.V.

"Did you get yourself in troubled again manoban?" Kai said with a smirk when he saw me exit from the students council's room but her expressiong changed into pissed when he saw jennie go out after me.

"I had a date with Ms. President there dog, not a trouble" I whispered said and smirk back at him he get more pissed on what I said and ball his fist. Gotcha loser..

"Watch out your mouth manoban if you don't want another trouble. And stop dreaming, jennie won't fall to a person like you" I burst in laughter and teasingly look at him.

"Then who she will fall? to a person like you pff, Good luck with that dog" I said whispered the last word and leave him pissed off with his gang.. It's fun to pissed off people .. I giggle and made my way in our classroom.. I peeked inside and I saw our teacher is already arrived.. oh-oh I carefully sneak inside the classroom but the teacher noticed me and stop from lecturing as she look at me..

"Why are you late again manoban?" I smiled while scratching the back of my head and bow at her.

"I'm not late Ms. beautiful I just used the restroom. You can asked that to miss Kim, I'm with her earlier" The teacher avert her gaze to jennie. And I saw jennie sending some dagger look at me..

"Is that true Ms. Kim?" Jennie nod, and the teacher asked me to take my sit..

"Did you know that I hate you sooo much manoban"

"Maybe that hate must be love kitten" I teased her with grin.

She didn't answer me back and just ignore me in the whole class.  I just got bored so I get my sketch pad on my bag and start to draw her. I always do this when I get bored in the class. I can't count how many times I draw jennie already and I wonder if she keeps the drawing I secretly slip on her notebooks. I keep looking at her features and I remember the day I first saw her.. She's so cute that time and I can't help to get mesmerized on her cat eyes and her gummy smile, she really look like a kitten..

That day was supposed to be my worst day ever, thank god I saw her that time and made my day.. I smiled proudly when I finish the drawing. Then the bell ring, indicate that lunch time already. I immediately fold the drawing and slip in Jennie's book when she was busy arranging her bag. I exit the room and go to my favorite spot. I've arrived at the place and put down my bag before I lie down.. This place is my favorite place in the  school co's it's so peaceful and quite and no one will know I'm here except for my best friend.. I close my eyes and about to sleep when I feel a droplet of water fell in my face.

"What the f-" I didn't finish my words when I saw my best friend giving me a peace sign and shove some sandwich in my face.

"What are you doing here Chipmunk?" I put aside the sandwich and lie back on the grass.

"Your brother is looking for you. Is something happened again?" She asked with a worried tone. I just rolled over and avert her gaze so that she can't saw my face..

"It's Usual scene chaeng  nothing's new.. I just don't understand why they keep pushing me on something that I don't want to do. I'm not Liam who will just follow whatever they asked him to do.. I respect them as my parents, So they should respect my decision too right? this is my life and I will do whatever I want!" I feel chaeng tap my shoulder so I sit up and face her.. She look at me with concern and give me a hug. I'm thankful that I have a best friend like chaeyong.

"Don't worry lis, I'm just always here for you" I nod as I let go from the hug and eat the sandwich she gives me.

"Thanks for the food chaeng"

"Your always welcome monkey. I know your here when I didn't saw you at the caf. And I know you haven't eat yet"

"You really know me chaeng" I smiled at her and put my arms on her shoulder.

"Let's go now, I don't want to be scolded by my teacher again" She nod and help me stood up from the grass and throw my bag in me.

-

"Hi cutie I was looking for you at the cafeteria earlier but I haven't see you where did you go?" Ruby Jane blocked our way and face me as she smile sweetly to me. I like to tease jennie but I don't like her twin sister. She's a fake and a flirt.. And I hate the most is when she treated me like a lover, like as if we're in relationship. I don't even like her she just to full of herself. I saw chaeng rolled her eyes and start to drag me away from Ruby Jane.. Then I feel a grip on my shirt that stop me from walking, I groaned and look back to see her with a puppy eyes.. It will work if you are jennie, but your not girl so back off.. I said to my mind and get her  hand away from my shirt.

"Get lose Ruby Jane, Lisa doesn't like you so stop pestering her" Chaeng butt in and face Ruby Jane.

"Shut up you bitch! Your no one to Lisa's life, so you don't have the right to stop me from what I'm doing" My eyes widen when Ruby Jane snap on chaeng and my blood boil in anger.. I pull  chaeng and hide on my back before I face Ruby Jane.

"Of course she have a right!!, She's my best friend and like a sister to me, so you better watch out your word Jane" I snap back at her but she just giggled and smirk at me.

"That's why I really like you manoban. Your so hot and cool especially when you angry" She approached me and lean on my ear as she whispered something.

"I won't give up manoban, You will be mine soon" She then peck on my cheeks that caught me off guard and walk out.. I immediately fish out my handkerchief from my pocket and wipe where she kissed me.

"Geez!! that girl is so vulgar. She's really different from jennie. Jennie is like and angel and she's the devil" I chuckles and pull chaengs hand and continue to walk.. Chaeng is right their attitude is really different.. like me and hyung..

-

I arrived at the classroom and saw Jennie looking around the room like looking for something, then I noticed that she was holding the drawing I slip on her book earlier. I hold my smile and sit beside her.

"Wow!! Did you draw that? it's amazing Kim it's really look like you" I pretend to be amazed and while looking at the drawing before i face her.. I saw her smile a little then hide back the drawing on her book and face me.

"I didn't draw this. someone did and slip on my book, I have a lot of it already but I don't know who did it" I was surprised when she talk to me. This is the first time that we talk without bickering. I smile like an idiot while looking at her the I saw her change her expression into confusion.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot you stick.. stop doing that you look like a maniac" She attacked and avert her gaze in the front..

"I'm too cute for being a maniac kitten.. Btw did you like the drawings you were saying?" She face me and shyly nod..

"It must be great" I act innocently

"Yeah whoever made this is like a professional" I grin and avert my gaze away from her to hide my face and fake cough..

"Manoban! Kim! Do you want to share what where you talking back there" We snap out and face in the front immediately as we heard the teacher..

"I'm sorry sir" Jennie bow and smile apologetic to our teacher and I can't help not to chuckle..

"Busted" I teasingly said and fucos in the teacher.. then I heard her mumbled something..

"I'm not gonna talk to you ever again manoban"