Chapter 6

Jennie's P.O.V

I woke up early as always and prepare my self for school. I love going to school, learn some new things also to see my friends. I smile with my gummy smile while looking myself at the mirror and fix my uniform. I really love the uniform in our school co's it's cool and look like the uniform in the anime i watch in netflix. After I satisfied at my look, I grab my backpack from my bed and proceed downstairs to join my siblings in the dining area to eat breakfast.

When I get down I smile brightly as I saw mom and dad in the dining table with my brother and sister's. I ran to approached them and hug them both.

Their always busy at work and business trip and where never see each other in two week because of their busy schedule and I miss them so much. Mom chuckled and caresses my face when she let go the hug and face me.

"I miss you honey. take your sit now and eat your breakfast before you go to school" I smile widely and nod my head as i took my sit and start to put some food in my plate..

Mom and dad shared their funny stories about their business trip and all of us can't hold our self not to laugh so hard on them. Im glad to have a parent's like them. They are so cool and I love them so much.

After we ate I help jisoo unnie clean the table and wash the dishes but, we didn't finish it when mom butt in and start to shoo us away from the dishes.

Where rich but we don't have a maid.  Mom and Dad taught us to be independent since where child and told us to not depend in other people as we can do the chores by ourselves or help each other. Thats why we learn everything. Mom is the best when it comes in teaching us about the chores, we have a schedule on it and even Ruby Jane can't escape it..

"Go to school now guy's, I can't handle this" We nod and grab our bag and go on the garage and ride with Gd oppa.

"Ruby Jane faster!! We were gonna be late if you move like that" Oppa shout while looking at Jane who lazily walking and seems annoyed..

"I told you! I will drive my own car" Oppa ignored her and push her inside the back seat with jisoo unnie because im sitting at the front with oppa.. We have a car each one but, Monday is like our siblings day. We ride in Oppa car to go to school and after school and no one is allowed to hang out in monday. So that's why Ruby Jane is always pissed off every Monday.

"Btw Jen, Did you really throw the monkey plushy Lisa gave you?" Jisoo unnie asked and I shook my head. it's a waste to throw it, So I keep it in my room.. You keep it, cos it's look like Lisa.

"Shut up!!" I shout in my mind to shup my mind then I look back to face unnie in the back who's looking at me confusely.

"What did I do?" She ark her brows while looking at me.

"Om nothing unnie, Im just thinking something it's not you what I mean to shut up unnie" I reason out and smiled at her. I didn't realized I shout it loud. I face falm my self in my head and look outside..

"Lisa came with you unnie?" I heard ruby Jane asked unnie. I ear dropped while looking in the rear mirror to look them in the back.

"Yeah.. and she help Jennie to overcome her fear in heights. Can you believe it! our jen2 is not afraid in heights anymore thanks to Lisa" Unnie proudly explained and I smile a little when I remember what happened on that day again.. I can't forget how she held me in her broadly arms and-- what the heck am I thinking. I fan myself as i feel my self blush thrue the memories last Saturday.

"I thought you will only go with chaeng and jennie, then why Lisa is there too and why she's clinging at you" Jane annoyingly said and rolled her eyes on me while showing me the picture chaeng took at the restaurant when Lisa annoyed me and put her arms on my shoulder..