Chapter 12

Jennie's P.O.V.

The squad decided to go to the beach today, so I woke up extra early to prepare my things. It was supposed to be done last night but we got home late and Lisa called until 2 am last night.

After I take a bath and finished from packing I exit from my room and go to my sisters room..

I go to jisoo unnie's room first cos she's heavy sleeper and if I don't wake her first, We gonna be late from the way she moves. She's Like a turtle.

She even give herself an english name and anyone will laugh when they heard it. 'Jisoo Turtle Rabbit kim' She thinks that name is cool, and she always beam that to our friends. What a dork.

"Unnie!!" I knocked on her door but I don't get a response. I knocked again and tried to rotate the door knob. I facepalm myself when I realized it wasn't locked. I get inside of her room and saw her mouth open while snoring.  She doesn't even feel that her dog is leaking her in the face. Geez.

I shakes her body, she groaned and rolled over to the other side of her bed.

"Let me sleep!!" I rolled my eyes. I think she forgot about the beach again.

"Okay.. I will just tell chaeng! that your not coming with us, sleep well unnie" I said louder the word chaeng so that she will heard it and fake call to my phone.

"Hey chaeng... jisoo unnie said that she not co--" She get up from the bed and grab the phone from me and put on her ear. "I'm coming babe, don't listen to Jennie" I burst out in laughter and she looks at me confusely.

I grab my phone from her.

"I think that works" I show her my gummy  smile "Get ready now unnie bye"

I was out in her room when I heard her shout..

"YOU TRICKY DUMPLING!!"

I was about to go to Ruby jane's room when I saw walking from downstairs.

She walk towards me and I smiled. Where getting close already and I like it that way. She changed so much from her behavior before..

"What was that noise?" She ask and sip on her coffe.

"That was unnie. Don't mind her. Btw are you ready already?" She nod her head. And I got startle when she grab my hand and pull me into her room.

I'm confused but I still let her. This is my chance to finally enter her-woah Im amused and surprised to see her room. It's look a like my room but her is in a dark style mine is light and warm.

"Your room is cool sis" she smiled

"Wait for me here, I have something for you" she walk towards to her closet and grab some paper bag . When she get back she put the paper bag beside me.

"What is this?" I asked and look to the paper bag.

"It's a gift.. and that will perfectly fits on you, you need that later and I'm sure Lisa well drooled over you when she saw you wear this" My eyes widen when I saw what's inside of that paper bag.. It was red two peace . I think I can't handle it..

"I'm not used to wear like that sis" I shyly said and awkwardly smile "You saw me when we go swimming. I always uses rush guard" She scuffed.

"Come on sis. You should start to wear like this"

"But sis" I sighed and shook my head. I'm not really used to wear like that. I don't have a confident to show my body to the others cos I think I'm fat.

"Okay if that's your decision. Don't be jealous later if Lisa will look to the sexy girls"

-

Everyone wants to ride in one car but we can't fit all, so Lisa decide to used two van but I'm not happy about it. I want to go with Lisa but my friends don't want us to be together. It's gonna be unfair to them cos they lovers is in the other car..

Ruby Jane, Irene, Nayeon, Solar, Chaeng, Me in this car .

Liam, Seulgi, Jeongyeon, Moonbyul, Jisoo and my Lisa is the other car. Yes my Lisa cos she's mine only.

"Your acting like a child jen2. it's just a short time. You can see your Lisa again later" Irene said.

I sighed .

-

At the beach

"It's not fair! they look like an joy the ride without us. Im sure they talk about chic or something earlier. That bear will be dead meat if she ddo some naughty things later" Irene whine like a kid when she saw the other's get down from the other van.

Lisa immediately smiled when she saw me and jog towards me.

"Hey nini" "Hi" I boredom said and leave her behind to join the girls.

"Hey nini wait for me!!"

-

It's 4 in the afternoon already and  we're going to the beach now. The others are already dressed up but me, Im still her at the room waiting for Lisa to finish in the bathroom.

We rent a big house for us, 6 rooms and two person every room. Moonbyul suggested to sleep in the leaving room with the others but solar didn't allow her. So she doesn't have a choice and the others to sleep with their partners. And my twin sister is so happiest to have Liam in one room. Liam declined it at said that he just gonna sleep in the side but my twin is persistent. So Liam doesn't have a choice.

I think Rj has a feeling to Liam already. She's so obvious.

"Im done nini, it's your turn now" I snap out from my thoughts and face Lisa.

I gulp when I saw her wearing a summer shorts above her knee and a black shirt.. She so hot in black and Im sure my face is getting red now.. I cleared my throat and avert my gaze from her. Geez Jennie relax your self.

"You can wait me outside lili" She shook her head.

"I will wait for you here nini" She smiled sweetly and sit on the bed.

I was fighting over the rush guard I prefer or the two that Rj gave me. Geez this is annoying and frustrating. Then Ruby Jane said earlier replay to my head.
'Don't get jealous if Lisa will look to the other girls' Aish.. I give up and grab the two peace and stripped all my clothes..

After I finish I look myself in the mirror and surprised in my look.

"Is this really me? Since when I got a sexy body like this" I gummy smile. I think I don't have to be worried about. I pony tale my hair and put the big shirt to cover my two peace and exit from the bathroom.

"Im finish lili. let's join them now" She stop from playing and look me from head to toe and I noticed she gulp and fan herself.

I giggle.

"Are you okay lili" I approach her and cup her face.. She look at me but is just a second and stood up.

She's being weird.

"A-m Im fine nini let's go now" .

MANOBAN_1995🙉