Chapter 17

Jennie's P.O.V.

My head is so heavy and my eyes is so puffed from to much crying last night.

I can't accept what my parents proposed last night and never gonna accept it, but what can i do?. They already planned it ahead us.

I like lisa. I dont want Mino.

Speaking of lisa, i haven't text or call her yet, im sure she's upset about it.

I was fixing my bed when i heard some knock on my door.

"Come in" I tiredly said and sat on my bed.

I saw my twin sister get inside my room with a worried eyes.

She immediately hug me as i burried my face on her neck. crying my heart out.

"Shh everything will be fine. i will talk to mom and dad" I shook my head.

"You already did that last night, but nothing happened. There not gonna call it off" She caress my back as i slowly stop crying.

"I don't want it Rj.. I only want lisa but im not sure if she likes me too and this shit happened"

"Im so sorry jen maybe this happened because of me" She said sadly.

"No don't say that, you also don't have any idea about our parents plan"

I slowly pull away from my sister and dried my tears.

"Shh now and ready your self. breakfast is realdy" I shook my head.

"I don't have an appetite.. you go ahead im just gonna eat later in the cafeteria"

After my sister walk out from my room i made my way to my bathroom and stripped my clothes and get inside the shower.

-

"Cheer up jen-jen it is not end of the world yet" my brother joke but im not in the mood. I just ingnore him and lean on the window of the car.

Maybe he notice my mood coz he decide to keep quiete and didn't ingage another conversation.

"Where here" Oppa announce and i immediately take off my seatbelt and get down from the car as i hurriedly made my way in the students council office..

Im hoping lisa is still not her yet and didn't hear the news because i don't know how to face her knowing that we're already have some connection.

"Good morning kitten" I sigh when i heard her voice and continue my way ignoring her as if i didn't notice her presence.

I thought she's gonna persistent and confront me but i heard nothing from her except her footsteps on the back.

I really want to hug her as i always do every morning when we see each other but i can't do that right now.

I need to fix everything and figure it out how to stop my parents from marrying me to their business partners son.

"Good morning jen and li-sa"  Irene greet me and lisa with a kninted brow maybe she's wondering that lisa and i are not talking to each other or im not clinging on her side.

"Jen are we good?" Lisa broke the silence as she approache me. I just nod my head without looking at her.

I don't want to look in her eyes, i might break down..

"Then why are you not looking at me or even greet me? did i do something that makes you upset?" She calmly said and cup my chin making me look at her in the eyes but i immediately look away as she pulled her hands away from my chin.