Chapter 14

Jennie's P.O.V.

We are now walking on our way to the gym to watch my lili's practice and ask them to eat lunch with us when we heard some murmurs in the hallway.

"That nerve of that girl to flirt with lisa" "Yeah did you saw how she clung onto lisa's arms like kuala" i heard the blonde girl said that make me stop my trans.

My mood change when i heard it and made a uturn and go in their deriction. My friends got confused on my action but follow me anyways.

"Hey jen! where are you going? the gym is way here" Rose confusedly said but i just ignored her.

I continue to walk,then i stop in front of the three girls that talking about lisa. They stop from murmuring and look at me witth shock.

"HI Pr-es" They greet me nervously and bow their head.  i smiled in response.

"Don't you have a class girls?. why are you still here in the hallway?" I asked on my authoritive tone making them gulp.

"Where about to go back in our room pres"

"Ow really? i don't think so" Rj butt in and smirk in the girls.

"We-re rea-lly go-ing now pres by-" They answered nervously while stuttering looking down in the floor. they about to go but i stop the blonde girl by holding her wrist and face her.

"Who's the girl you we're talking about earlier?" She look confused first but answer me when she realized what im talking about.

"Her name is Vivian pres and she's flirting with your lisa in the gym" I nod and lose my grip on her wrist and sign her to go ahead. I smiled on my head. im glad this girls know that lisa only belongs to me. lisa is still not yours, so stop owning her. Shut up brain.

"Who's vivian?" the girls asked

"Let's see" I stamp my feet and start to walk again towards the gym, leaving the girl deadpan about my action. I heard them calling my name and to ask me to slowdown my pace but i didn't listen to them and walk faster.

I've arrived at the gym and my blood boils on what i see. That vivian girl is sitting beside my lili. i saw her about to wipe lisa's sweat so i make a move to gets lisa's attention.

"Lili!!" Lisa look in my deriction and immediately run towards me. She smiled widely while approaching me.

"Nini!" I was about to hug her but she stop me. I look at her while raising my eye brows

"Why?" She scratch the back of her head. "Im sweaty nini, i smellss b--ad" "I don't care manoban" i said and throw myself to her.

I saw the girl to my side rolled her eyes and i smirk on my head. Lisa is mine bitch.

-

"Why are you not talking to me nini~? did i do something wrong?" lisa whine to my side while shaking my arms to make me face her.

After clas earlier we decided to here in the mall to eat and play in the arcade.

We're okay and happy not until some girls aproach lisa and flirt with her but this girl is so oblivious and still talk the girls as if im not beside her argh Im so annoyed so i ignored her.

The girl is asking her For something but i know that she's flirting with lisa. I saw how she push her big tits in front of lisa but this monkey doesn't even realized it. So i walk out and leave her but she saw me and follow me.

I hate it coz every where we go theres always girls approaching or flirting with her. Why does that monkey have to be perfect.arg

"Nini~ nini~nini~" She singsong and block my way. She's now pouting in front of me. i was about to chuckle but i control it.. if im not pissed right now i will squish that cheeks of her for her cuteness but no, im pissed.

"Nini please talk to me" i look at her blankly and continue to walk but she stop me again by back hugging me and put her chin to my shoulder. I feel her breath in my neck sending some weird feeling to my stomach arg.. stupid manoban and her effects on me.

"Whats wrong with my nini?" She talk, still gripping in ny stomach caresing it a little. I find it sweet but where in the middle of the mall. I blush when i saw people wallking pass by and squelling while looking to the two of us.

"MANOBAN! they staring at us" I scold her and tried to lose her grip on me but she's to strong and refuse to let go. i sigh.

"I dont care let them watch. I won't let you go until you tell me why you're so grumphy little mandu" "What did you just called me!?" i hear her giggle and it vibrated to my neck sending shiver into my spine..

i smirk. and elbow her slowly.

"Aww nini my junior!!" I heard her whimper. When i face her she's gremacing while holding  her crot- oh my god my eyes widen and panick when i saw her face looking pale and sitting on the floor while holding her crotch.

"Oh my god lili im so sorry i thought i hit your stomach are you okay?" i ask worriedly while wiping the bid of sweats that form in her forehead "Im o-kay nini but my junior aww.. its your fault if i can't make a lot of babies with you in the future with this" She jokingly said while pounting her crotch. I hit her head slowly and hide my blushing face.. my god her mouth doesn't have a filter..

"Is my nini blushing" She teased

"Shut up manoban" She pout and stand slowly. i help her, pulling her hand to make her stand.

"Are we good now" She smiled, while looking directly in my eyes.

"Nooo" "But why~ i don't remember doing anything that makes you up-set oww" She smirk i dont know if she figured it out or just teasing me.

"What are you smirking at? you look like a monkey" I cross my arms above my chest.

"Is my nini jealous"

"Puff me jealous? your so funny manoban" "Ow really kim?So is it okay if i help that girl" She point the girl wearing a sleeveless shirt and a short shorts. "I think she need a help to bring her things. She was about to go but my words stop her.

"Don't you dare manoban" there that cocky monkey had a biggest smirk on her face. arg!! stupid monkey.

She approach me and it caught me off guard when she peck on my cheeks and hold my hands intertwining it and pulled me back to where our friends are. She mumble something that makes my heart cheers in happiness.

"No need to get jealous nini, im all yours". She mumble it slowly but i heard it clear. The butterfly's on my stomach is celebrating right now.

I falling deeply on this monkey and i hope she will catch me.

MANOBAN_1995🙉

Sorry for the lateeesst update lovess ✌😊 mianhe