Chapter 18

Lisa's P.O.V.

I stumbled on the ground when someone kicked me from the bed waking me up from sleep.

"The fuck!" I groaned, scracthing my butt as i look around into unfamiliar room and immediately check myself.

"Thank god" I mumbled and sigh in relief, thankful that im still in my clothes yesterday. I start to remember what happened last night but nothing's coming in my head. 

I groaned as frustratingly mess my her and slowly push up myself then i feel a little dizzy.

I smiled when i successfully stand on my feet but i didn't take long when i out of balance and fall back on the floor.

"That was a funny scene there mate" I turn around to follow where the voice came from and saw a girl sitting on the bed, cross arms above her chest.

I glared at her, she just chuckle and walk towards me.

I look at her in the eyes reading her or wondering if something happened on us.

I get panincked when i saw her smirk. Oh no-no-no.

"For you to stop thinking mate, there's nothing happened between us" She anwered my question in my mind with aussie accent.

I sighed in relief.

"Im Jane" She intruduced herself as she held out her hand to help me stood up.

"Im li-" "Your the Baddass lisa Manoban" She cut me off and laugh.

I eyed her wierdly.

"How did you know my name?" I ask with a knitted brows secretly examing her from head to toe.

"Done checking me out mate?" I snapped out and met her gaze.. Scrating the back of my head..

Im not checking her out okay im just- memorising her features.

Memorising your face Manoban.. My inner self mocked me.

"So--how did i get in--here?" I ask akwardly and cursed mentally when my stomach growl..

Fuck! this is so embarrassing. I said to myself and look down praying that the ground will open and eat me alive.

"Let's go downstairs mate, breakfast is ready" I look at her and shook my head.

"I need to go school" I reason out but this aussi girl pulled my hand and took me in the kitchen.

"It's already late lis" She said as she took her sit on the table and start put some food on her plate.

I didn't believe as i get my phone from my pocket and look at the time.Well she's right coz it's already ten in the morning. Then i notice a lot of missed calls from jennie my brother and chaeng. I just ignored and put it back on my pocket.

"Eat now, So you have an energy to tour me around" I look at her confusely.

"What are you talking about?"

"You promise me last night mate!" She protest and pout. She cute especially her aussie accent..

"Well i didn't remember anything mate" I copy her accent making her laughing out loud  "And why who'd i even made i promise to someone i didn't know?" I added making her stop from laughing and frown.

Then she start to explained everything.

"First you flirt on me saying that im beautiful and you like my brunnette hair. Ask me to be your girlfriend but i decline. Then you started to cried saying that nobody's want you, your not lovable, your trouble maker and a piece of shit" she finish out of breath. I just blush from embarrassment while listening on her.