Chapter 15

Ruby Jane's P.O.V.

I woke up with another nuisance feeling this morning. Gagging myself in the sink like i was going to throw up everything inside my tummy.

I heave a sigh in relief when it stop and start to wash my face and to brush my teeth. Gosh why do i feel this feeling? i don't even drink last night to throw up like that and feel dizzy.

After i finsh taking a bath and ready myself for school, i grab my chanel back pack and go downstairs to eat breakfast, but before i can enter the kitchen i smell something stinky and the verge of throwing up again. i immediately run to the nearest sink to throw up for the second time on this day ugh i hate to feel like this.. I was wiping my mouth with the back of my hand when i feel a presence beside me i look to the side and saw my twin sister looking worriedly at me while handed me a hanky.

"Are you okay? you look pale" I shook my head and wipe my mouth before i fix myself and got some water from the fridge.

"I think you need to rest"

"I'm fine, i can handle myself. dont worry jen" I assured her and smile, pulling her hand on the table.

"Can you put that bacon away please it's so stinky" i said and cover my nose with my hand before i sit beside jisoo unnie.  They all look at me weirdly but follow me anyways by putting the bacon away from me.

"Since when did you hate bacon Rj?" jisoo unnie ask suspiciously while munching her chicken. She's so inlove with chicken that she can't eat a meal without it. I wonder what rose saw unnie to fall for her like that. She's maybe older than us but she's still childish and a dork, but i still love her even tho she's Anoyying sister sometimes.

"Rj?? are you listening?" i snap out from my thoughts and look to my sister who's now rolling her eyes on me. "Yes unnie? did you say something?" i ask and she heave a sigh before she talk.

"I said if you have an extra pad"

I nod my head and stood up from my seat to go back in my room to get it. When i open my cabinet i feel surprised to saw a lot of pads in my utilities. I knitted my brows and look to my phone and look in the calendar then i remeber i haven't got my period this month oh-oh this not good.

--

"Hey guy's! why you didn't wait for us" lisa exclaimed when they arrived on our table in the cafeteria with the others and set beside my sister who immediately cling on Lisa's arm like koala.. I look at jennie teasingly but she just stick out her tongue on me and continue to eat her food. I know they already have feelings for each other but too coward to confess..

"Rj is hungry already, so are we" Jennie answer lisa and give her gummy smile.. I just rolled my eyes .

"Is that so? do you want some dumplings nini"

"Yes please" They are flirting in front of us but we already used to it seeing this two everyday so we just ignored them.

"Where's your brother lis?"

"He's still finishing something but he said he will come here after" I groan and stab the cake i was eating and they all look at me scared.

"Stop murdering your food Rj" jennie said.. I just ignore her and sulk on my set.

I hate that guy for not updating me .. Your wonder who im talking about right? im pertaining to my nerd boyfriend who didn't even bother to send me a text or call!!

"Hi love" i snapped and lift my head when i heard someone or i say my boyfriend who just arrived. He took a sit beside me and peck on my cheeks. I blushed and show him my gummy smile before i snuggle onto his chest side hugging him..

"Your sister is a bipolar" i heard lisa mumble but i just ignore her.

"I miss you love" i pout but change it to frown immediately and let go from hugging him. "What takes you so long? Are you cheating on me?" I acussed him and i heard all our friends laugh except me and liam who looking at me confusely.. He sigh before he pull my body for embrace and whisper something.

"Is it time of the month?" I shook my head.

"Get a room!"

--

We are now walking to the hallway to go back to our designated room when i feel a dizziness kick back.. I hold my head to massage it but the dizziness i feeling getting worse. I feel my kness getting weak and the last thing i heard before i passed out is my boyfriend shouting on my friends for help.

When i woke up the first thing i saw is my boyfriend sleeping on the school clinic bed using his arm as a pillow. I sit up carefully not to wake him up and caresses his hair.. Not long after he woke up and look up to saw me staring at him. His eyes widen and crash me in he's arms instantly.

"You made me worried love" He whispered on my ear and i hug him back snuggle on his neck while smelling my favo- i push him away "Did you change your perfume?"

"No, it's stilt the-" he's words got cut off when my sister and our friends arrived and approach me with a worried look in there faces.

"So what's the nurse said?" Jennie ask and look to liam .. i saw liam scratch the back of his head and gulp hard before he answer to my sister.

"She's preg-nant" He uttered nervously while looking to my sister and me..

I know it.. So that's the reason of my continues throwing up and my dazzyness this past few days..

They all got alarmed when liam approach me and wipe my tears.. Ow im crying? i ask to myself then liam once again hugged me.

"Shh stop crying love its not good for the baby.. don't worry we can handle this i will take care of you and our baby" His last words makes me sob more but not for sadness but for too much happiness hearing it from him.. I love this nerd so much since the day he helped me..

"Im i late..? what happened here? oh hyung why did you make your girlfriend cry" lisa ask confusely while gazing on us then i saw jennie lean closer to her and whispered something making lisa gasp and stomp her feet to smack her brother.

"Ouch" "yah! how dare you smack my boyfriend like that" I glared at her and she retreat giving me a peace sign.

"I just can't believe that hyung is gonna be a father soon.. first she got a girlfriend and now she made you pregnant" Lisa dramatically said while wiping her imaginary tears and approach her brother again.

"Im so proud of you bro and congrats for the baby"

"Congrats guys"Our friends said in unison before they gone in the room one by one living the four of us.

"So what's the plan?" I ask and they all look at me.

"I will inform this to mom and dad then let's make a family dinner with your family to talk about it" Liam said and kiss the top of my head.

"But hyung how about mom and dad" Lisa worriedlt said while looking to his brother.

"Don't worry i can handle them and your gonna be there with me right" lisa nod and smile to his brother.

"Let's all face this trouble" Lisa said earning a smack in the head from my sister.

"It's not trouble okay.. it's a bleesing" "I know i just kidding kitten.. come on let's buy ice cream and chill" my sister jolt on her seat and immediately cling to lisa..

"So aren't you mad at me that i made you pregnant love?"

"No love im more happy even tho we made this in our drunk state it still a blessing to us" liam look at me lovingly mumble iloveyou and peck on my lips and next is on my tummy...

"Mommy and daddy loves you soo much bud, please don't give mommy a hard time okay" liam said and caress my tummy after talking to it.

"I love you my nerd"

"I love you too love"

MANOBAN_1995🙉