Chapter 9

Lisa's P.O.V.

Me: Good morning kitten can i took you to school today ?..

I instantly send a message to jennie when i woke up or i say i didn't sleep exactly. I will just call it at nap. I feel like I ate a lot of sweets even yesterday even tho i didn't. I'm so hyper since yesterday. I sleep late like 4 in the morning and wake up at wait-. I gaze to my wall clock to look at the time and groaned. It's only 5:55 in the morning and I'm not sleepy anymore. I kicked my blanket away and stood up from my bed, then I heard a ding from my phone.. I excitedly grab the phone from my bed and open the message.

Jennie🐱: Sure. can you pick me up at 6:20 . I need to go early today 😊.

She replied and I grinned like an idiot while reading it and rolled in my bed.

Me: aye aye kitten 😉.

I text back and run to the bathroom to take a bath.

When I get downstairs my mom looked surprised to see me. Well who wouldn't? I'm a late person and always the last one to wake up. Sometimes they need to barges in to my to my room to wake me up.

"Good morning mom" I greet her as I took a seat beside her. She just nod her head and then her phone ring. She answered the call and leave.

"Forever alone" I singsong and sighed. I don't remember since when is the last time that I had a normal conversation with her. It's always scolding sessions. Hayss.. Thats why I get envy to some of my friends. They have a good relationship with their parents.

I lost my appetite, so I stood up from the chair and grab my bag. "Don't mind them lis" I mumbled yo myself and made my way outside the house to go to our garage..

"I will used you today buddy" I unlock my black Lamborghini and get in the driver seat. Kitten will ride with me today so I can't used my bike. She's scaredy cat and I'm sure that she won't come with me if I drive that one..

I drive fast like the flash, so I've arrived in Kim's residents in less than 10 minutes.. I texted her that I'm already outside. After a minute I saw their door open. She saw me and wave her hand shyly. She made her way to my car with Jisoo unnie tailing her behind.

"Good morning guys" I greet them while leaning at my car.

"Good morning to you too stick" Jennie teased and show me her gummy smile. She's so cute.

"I thought we're friends already" I whine and pouted my lips.

"Stop pouting manoban. I just ate my breakfast" Jisoo unnie butt in and make a disgust face.

"Your really are sisters" I shook my head and grab the book from Jennie's arm..

"We need to go now unnie"

"Okay. You!" I got startled when jisoo point her hands in me with a serious face.. What's the deal of this midget. I gulp nervously while waiting for her to say something.

"I'm in trusting my sister on you, so you better keep her safe. If something will happened to her or I see a little scratch on her body" She lean closer to my ear and whispered" I will hunt you" I nodded my head continuesly. I heard Jennie giggled from behind and pull her sister away from me.

"So, you walk me here just to threat Lisa ? your so childish unnie"

"It's just a reminder jen-jen not a threat"

"I think we should go now jen" I uttered while scratching the back of my head, avoiding jisoo warning look. She nod her head and I run to the other side to open the passenger door for her. She smile and mumbled thanks before she get in..