Chapter 16

Lisa's P.O.V

I woke up from my deep slumber when i heared some noise downstairs. I lazily get up from  my bed and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teath and wash my face.

After i done making my rituals in the bathroom i made my way downstairs while listineng to mom and dad's conversation or more like shouting to someone..

Im in the last stairs when i got startled from the loud tud from the living room..

I double time my pace to go to the living room fast and my eyes widen when i saw dad punch hyung in the face..

"Im sorry dad" Hyung mumble while his head low looking in the ground..

Dad was about to punch him again but i hurriedly go to my brothers side and stop dad. He stop and retreat his feast but before that he glared at me and sigh heavily..

Dad has a unreadable expression or more like pissed to my brother and i think i already know the reason..

Dad was about to say something but mom whispered him something and leave.

I face my brother and look his handsome face that has a reddish bruise now and a cut in the lips..

I pat his shoulder and pulled him in the kitchen and give him a ice pack.

"So i guess they know already" He nodded and sigh.

I can't believe that dad will do that to my brother earlier coz i know when it's hyung he always soft and proud of him.

"Are you okay hyung? did her parents know about the baby already?" He look at me and answer.

"I don't know, but she said that she will tell her parents today and she want me to be there later" He sit on the chair and look problematic. I sigh and sit beside him.

"Everything will be fine hyung don't think too much don't forget that im always here to support you. I know dad are just angry but they will accept it soon" He look at me and smiile sadly..

"Thanks lis i really need those  and thanks for saving my ass earlier" i chuckled and ruffle his hair.

"That's brothers are for hyung so don't be dramatic and fix yourself coz you gonna meet your in-laws later goodluck" i said with a smirk before i stood up amd i saw him tense on his sit before he follow me.

--

knock knock

"It's open" i shout and continue to fix my hair in the mirror..

"Do i look okay lis?" I forrow my brows and face my brother who look nervous while fidgeting his fingers who are sitting on my bed. I approached him and give two thumbs up.

"You look cool hyung and don't be nervous it isn't your last day on earth" i joked

"Come'on lis stop joking around.. I will face the parents of my girlfriend and drop the bomb in their faces, what do you think what i feel" He dramatically said and lay down on my bed.

I sit beside him and said some incourage words to lessen the nervousness he feel and glad it work..

"Thanks lis it really helps me i think i will go now" He stood up and hug me..

"Goodluck! hyung and take care"

"You too monkey!!- oh you seems like your going somewhere from the outfit of yours" He eyed me from head to toe and smirk before he continue "Have a date?" I wish. but it's not ..

I shook my head.. "Just hang out with the gang they want to watch a movie  and shopping"

"Oh i thought you hate shopping?" he eyed me confusely