Chapter 21

Jennie's P.O.V.

Today is our second day of rehersal for the graduation tomorrow. Finally after four years of studying here i will get my diploma and step up to the next journey of my life as a college student with the love of my life that once become a trouble maker and always pissed me off. But every thing change in a snap of hands when i fall inlove with that idiot. Speaking of that idiot it's already 7 in the morning but she's not yet here.

I smile instantly when i saw my niece and my sister walk in the living room. I stood up from where i set and approach baby lj in my sisters arms.

"Good morning to my favorite niece in the world"

"She's the only niece you have stupid" Rj said jokingly said and pass lj to me. "Can you hold her first, im just gonna change my shirt coz she vomit me earlier" I nod my head and hold lj tight in my arms as i walk out in the garden and sit on the bench waiting for my monkey girlfriend.

Minute later i saw my idiot girlfriend who just arrived. She park her car in front of our house and immediately get out from her car. She's like rushing and go to the back of her car and get something. I was pissed at her for being late but it fade when i saw her holding a bouquet of sunflower.

"Monkey" I called whisper her coz i don't want to woke up the sleeping baby in my arms. She turn around while creasing her brows finding the one who called her..

She scratch the back of her head when she didn't find anyone and about to head inside the house but she stop when her gaze landed on me, atlast.

"Baby!!" "shhh" She shout but i immediately shush her. She say sorry and give me a peace sign while walking towards me.

"She fall asleep?" She ask when she peck on my forehead and to baby lj. I nod my head and pout my lips asking her for a kiss. She grin before she lean closer and peck in my lips three times before she face me again and tuck some hair strands on my air.

"Sorry im late baby.. and these is for you" She said appologitically and put the flower in the table beside me.

"It's okay baby and thankyou for the flowers i love it" I stood up carefully not to wake lj and peck on Lisa's lips. Argh i can't get ebough of her lips and i can't control it when she's around.

"Wait for me here okay im just gonna give lj to my sister and get my bag inside" She nod her sitand took a sit where i set earlier.

-

We arrived at the school at 8 in the morning at i got confused when lisa pulled me in the one of vacant room in the second floor and locked the door.

She immediately pin me in the wall and attacked my neck while caressing my breast making me moan.

"Lisa what are you doing? we ne-ed to go to the gy-m now" i said stuttered coz she's sucking on my pulse point that makes me weak.

"Let's have some quicky baby, im so horny right now" Lisa said Huskily making my body jelly and get turn on.

"But baby" ill protest but i stop when she look at me with pleading eyes while pouting. Who can say no to this monkey.. 

"please baby" I surrender by nodding my head..

"Make it quick okay" She grinned while nodding head before she captured my lips and bite my lips asking for entrance and i obliged instantly..

Her hands travel downwards, caressing my body sensually and stop on my skirt pulling it and tuck my underwear down..

"I want you now baby argh i can get enough of you" She said between our kiss as her hands busy undoing her pants pulling it down with her boxer.

She sit on the chair and help me sit on her lap poistoning her hard member as i slowly sit on it.