Chapter 19

Jennie's P.O.V

Things back to normal after lisa and i talk and now were a couple after the confession. I explained everything to her and im glad she listened to me.

Those explaining turn us to confess our feelings to each other and im the happiest girl knowing the person i like, like me back and now that trouble maker is my lover..

I squeal, hiding my face on the pillow and kicking on the bed while reminiscing our first kiss..

"Jen!" I stop from what im doing when i heard unnie voice who's shouting outside my door.

"Come in!" I shout back.. Unnie get inside my room and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Oppa told me to wake you up and told you that he invite the gang to come here" I sat up from my bed when i heard what jisoo unnie said.

"How about mom and dad? did they allow oppa?" I ask curiously.. because last time oppa bring his friends here and made a mess at the pool dad grounded him for one week.

"Nope. mom and dad had a business trip for 2 days in Hong Kong and They leave already so we're cool and ready to party yes" She explain with excitment on her voice..

"Okay, what time are they coming here?" I boringly said while looking at my nails.

"They're already on their way here. So if  i were you, you should  get ready already"

"What!? why you didn't told me earlier unnie?" I whined on her and got panicked knowing that i didn't take a bath yet and any minute the gang and my lili is gonna arrive.. Oh my i don't want her to saw me like this.. i need to take a bath now.

"Easy jenduek.. Im going downstairs now to wait for them" Jisoo unnie said and about to walk out in my room i stop here by holding her arms.

"What?" She ask curiously

"What should i wear unnie?"

"An oversize shirt and short like you usual wear here in the house"

"But unnie.. It's looks simple" She knitted her brows

"So what if it's simple.. it's not like where in the hotel"

"I know that, but lisa is coming i wa-nt to look beautiful for my girlfriend" I shyly said, tucking some hair on my ears.

"Come on jen it's only lisa and I'm sure she will like anything you wear even it's sack.. that monkey is so whipped on you, so chill and get ready now okay" She pinched my cheeks and make a okay sign before she exit in my room.. I then hurriedly go to the bathroom to get ready.

-

"Come on chu! the enemy is already near us.. use your big gun pali-pali!!" I heard lisa's voice making me smile widely as i go downstairs.

"Relax you monkey we will get chicken dinner coz the game expert us here!"

"Hey pres" Irene greet when she saw me as i enter the living room.

"Stop with the pres girl, where not in the school"

"I know girl, im just kidding.. Btw i brought your favorite mandu opss dumpling i mean" She correct herself as she point at the paper bag on the coffe table near her.

I look on the couch where my lili is sitting handsomely while playing on her Nintendo with seulgi,oppa,moonbyul,liam and jisoo unnie..

"They immediately play when we arrived and forget that were exist here" Chaeng annoyingly said while looking at my sister who busy playing..