Chapter 22

Thirds Person P.O.V.

Graduation day!

Everyone is excited on this day to finally get their diploma's but not to a certain someone who look nervous and anxious since she woke up this morning.

Lisa's parents already know her relationship with jennie and she's thankful that they don't give any negative thoughts about it as they said they proud of her for being in a serious relationship now, giving her so much joy.

Her only problem now is Jennie's parents..

Everybody on Manobans residence is already ready to come in graduation that will be start in an hour except for lisa who still on her pajama and keep walking around her room.

A knock on her door stop her from her un easiness self. She walk towards the door and look surprise when she saw her mother.

"Why are you not ready yet?" Her mother ask and get inside the room. She gulp and face her mom don't know waht to say coz this is the first time that her mom talk to her and go inside her room.

"Did you cut you tongue my baby" hearing those words making her snap out from her thoughts.. Did my mom bump her head or what?..

"Lisa are you okay? you look bothered?" Her mother worried vioces makes her calm from getting anxious.

"Im ner-vous mom" She blurted out and look down.. feel embarrassed on what she said coz she know that they not close.

Her mother approach her and pulled her into hug making her startled.

"Why is that? is there something worrying you?"

"Hmm jennie's parents don't know about our relationship and we plan to tell them today and that's makes me nervous because i know know what will they react about me or if they will like me"

"Hey baby look at me.. I know what you feel but don't think negative thoughts coz it won't help you and it just gonna make you more anxious.. just be yourself. And im sure jennie's parents well like you.. your a charmer and your manoban" Her mom said in a soft tone while caressing her back. It's the first time her mom compliments her and approach her like this making her emotional. She didn't realize that she's already sobbing on jer mother's chest.

"Hey why are you crying?" Mrs. manoban pulled away from the hug to face her daughter. She then wipe the tears that streami g on her daughters face and kiss her on the forehead.

"Im just happy that you finally see me" She smile and wipe her own tears.

"Oh my baby... Im sorry for being a bad mom to you and for not giving you a same treatment like your brother...  i know i hurt your feeling everytime i ignored you and mommy's sorry for that baby.. I was busy on work and complimenting your brother and i forget my another kid who needs me" Her mothers words makes her cried more in happiness that atlast her mother treat her the way she wish all the time.

"I forgive you mom.. i understand  if you treat me that way before because of my behavior. Im not a good daughter too because all i do is to make you and dad a head ache"

"Hey don't say that baby.. I know you have a reason for doing that..   i confess that im disappointed on you before but i realized that maybe you just doing that to get our attention.." Mrs. manoban sadly said while looking at her daughter.

"Let's forget about it already mom" Lisa said and smile to her mom.

"Thankyou my baby, for not hating mommy.. i promise i will be good to you now. I love you" Her mom kiss the top of her head and tell her to get ready and she obliged by running towards her bathroom with a biggest smile on her face. Mrs.manoban just chuckel on her daughter action and exit the room.