Chapter 20 (🙉)

Lisa's P.O.V.

"Can you drive fast lis" My brother said while panicking on his seat..

"It's already the full speed hyung, can you just calm down. Were already near at the hospital" I assured him to make him relax.

We didn't expect today will be Rj giving birth on thier baby.. Hyung said that her due date is next week, but this unexpected happened and now my brother is panicking coz the mother of her child is already at the hospital and his not there by her side.

"Where here" I announce and hyung immediately get out from the car and run his way inside the hospital. I park my car in the hospital parking lot first before i followed him.

"Oh nice i don't know where to go" I mumble to myself while walking as i look around the hospital. I scratch the back of my head wondering where to go.

My baby ❤ calling

Me: Hey beautiful..  i answer as i continue to walk in the hallway.

Jennie: hey you too handsome.. Rj and liam is already inside of delivery room and where waiting her outside.. where are you?

Me: in the hallway.. i don't know where to go can you fetch me here baby.. i sweetly said made her giggle in the other line.

Jennie:Okay wait for me there-and don't flirt on the nurse's okay or i willcut your batton..  Jennie warn made me gulp and cup my crutch.. She so sweet but she's like a dragon who had a smoking coming out from hernose when she's angry..

Me:Ay-ay captain i love you..

Jennie: I love you too.. im coming..

The call ended so i put back my phone in my pocket and lean on the wall looking at the people walki g pass by while waiti g for my girl.

We keep our relationship from her parents until the graduation day it's two weeks from now and i can't wait and cant help to get nervous everytime i think about it..

Liam and Rj's wedding is in three weeks from now and the gang is excuted about italso our parents.. Mom and dad already accept it and had a good term with the kims and i think that's good.. but they're not here today to witness there grand baby, sort of there busy schedule and the unexpected bornday of the baby that everyone thought is on nexweek.. Same as Jennie's parents that have a trip on paris for business matter.

"There you are" I smile when i saw my favorite girl showing her famous gummy smile walking towards me. I met her halfway and pull her in my chest, inhaling her strawberry scent as she hug me back and hide her face on my neck.

"I missed you" She mumble and i giggle.

"We just saw each other yesterday baby" She pulled away from the hug to face me with a pout on her face.

"But i still miss you and i want to have you by my side twenty four seven" I kissed her forehead, nose then peck on her lips longer..

"I feel the same too baby"

-

"Wooohoo congratulations hyung and unnie" Liam smile on me while rj rolled her eyes.. She hates it when i call her unnie saying that she's just one year older than me.

"Can i hold leajane" Jennie ask her sister while looking the baby on rj's arms.

The baby is so cute. Got her cat eyes from her mom and face on my brother. She looks like my brother when he's baby and everyone's inlove on her already.

I saw rj nod and carefully pass the baby on Jennie.

"Careful jen-jen you might drop her" Jisoo joked while eating her chicken earning some glare grom jennie.