Chapter 4

Jennie's P.O.V.

It was weekend and I planned to sleep all day and be lazy, but my sister won't allow me to have my beauty rest. She barged inside my room and start to disturbing me in my sleep. I checked my phone and look at the time and groaned when I saw it's just seven in the morning.. I rolled over and cover the duvet in my face to ignore my sister, but then she have another plan when i feel her lay down on my stomach. I whine and push her away but she just chuckles and pull the duvet out that covering my whole body and stood up in my bed.

"Unnieeee~~ I want to sleep more it's weekend, so please let me have my beauty rest" I whine using my baby voice and tried to pull the duvet..

"That's the point jen-jen it's weekend so let's have some fun. Don't be just stuck here in your room all day. You need to go outside and explore the world. Get ready now where fetching my love in there house and where going in amusement park" She said excitedly. I just rolled my eyes and stood up on my bed and lazyly walk into the bathroom.. She woke me up just to be their third wheel again. I sighed and start to brush my teeth and take a bath.

Jisoo unnie have a girlfriend name Chaeyoung but we used to call her chaeng. She's a sweet girl and nice to be with she's so cool too that's why I like her for jisso unnie. My family support their relationship, except for one person and you know who is it..

After fourty minutes I finish taking a bath and dress up my self in a simple white T-shirt and I tucked it in on my high ways pants.. I exit my room and go down stairs and I heard some beckiring at the kitchen. I peeked my head and  saw Oppa and Jane eating while arguing like always. I quietly go to the fridge and get some milk but oppa noticed me and pat the chair beside him. I saw Jane lift her head and gaze on me, she rolled her eyes and continued to eat..

"Woah! your dress up early in the morning jen-jen. Are you going some--" "She's coming with me" Jisoo unnie cut off oppa and sit beside me..

"Where the two of you going?" Jane asked out of curiosity while looking the two of us back and forth..

"In the amusement park with chaeng you want to come too?" jisso unnie answered her while eating her chicken.

"No thanks.. I'm gonna hang out with my friends too so enjoy" Jane sarcastically said and stood up to bring her plate on the sink before she made her way in the living room.

"Take care of our jen-jen Chu okay" Oppa warn unnie. Then we heard Jane shout from the living room.

"She's not a kid anymore guy's stop babying Jennie!!"

"Jealous alert" Oppa chuckled and finish his food.

-

We arrived at chaengs house in less than twenty minutes and I sighed in relief when unnie stop the engine of her car. She was driving so fast like where chasing someone and I was holding my breath all the way here..

"Are you trying to kill me unnie?!!" I asked her in disbelief when I regain my self from nervousness I felt earlier.

"Ow hehe I'm sorry manduu I'm just excited to see my girlfriend" She said with peace sign while scratching the back of her head. She the go out from the car and run over to my side to open the door for me.

"My lovely chipmunks where are yoouuu!!" Unnie sing song when we entered chaengs house.. I followed her inside look around the house then i noticed that someone is sleeping at the couch..

"Who the fuck is that!!" The person in the couch groaned and cursed. I recognized the voice and gasp when the person stood up and look at us. She look pissed off but it's change immediately when she saw unnie.