Chapter 10

Jennie's P.O.V

It's been 3 days since lisa start to drive me to school. I always said that i can go with oppa or unnie, but she's persistent from doing it. Im not complaining about it cos I little used to it already. Seeing Lisa every morning and spending time with her along the way is kinda good feeling. But the weird feeling is I feel for her getting worst. I'm I little clingy on her now since we became friends and  im liking it. I'm knowing the real Lisa day by day and I'm surprised to saw her soft side. She's not the Lisa who only love troubled and love to pissed me off. She have a kind heart and a sweet personality..

"Jen-jen your driver is already outside" I snap on my train or thoughts when I heard Jisoo unnie mumbled and sit beside me.. I didn't heard it clear so I look to her and arks my brows.

"What did you said again?" She rolled her eyes.

"I said your driver is already outside!" "Ow" Then I realized that she's pertaining to Lisa. I immediately pick up my things and bid my goodbye to hear..

"So eager Jen!!" I heard her shout when im already near at the door.. and I just ignored her. She's always like that every morning. She alWay's tease me to Lisa and sometimes the squad join her for teasing Lisa and I. I get out from the house and I saw Lisa leaning on her car and a head set on her ears. She look cool everytime she's doing that. I smiled and made to way to approach her.

"Good morning Lili" I greet her and I saw her got startled and hold on her chest.

"Oh my god nini! are going to kill me?" I giggles on her reaction and give her a peace sign.

"Sorry if I startled you Lili. Should we go now?" She nod her head and open the passenger door for me. She's so gentleman and I'm confused why she's acting rude to others but when she's with us, She so jolly and cheerful..

"How's your sleep nini?" She asked while fucosing on the road.. 

"It's fine. I fall asleep after you call last night"

"So that's the reason why you didn't text me good night?" oh yeah I forgot about that..

"Hm yeah but I already said before the call ends right" I reason out.

"Yeah but it's not the same. You ignored me last day when I forgot to say goodnight remember" I face palm myself inside my head and give her my gummy smile that I know she can't resist..

"Arg! Okay it's good now. you really know my weakness kitten"

"What did you called me?" I asked with a disappointed voice and she avert her gaze in me. I don't know but every time she called me another name I instantly got a bad mood. I'm used that she called me nini.

"Mianhe I said nini" She pinch my cheeks and smiled with her signature smile.. Lisa's smile is my favorite.

"Where here" I look around and noticed that we've arrived already.. That was fast. She open my door and grab my book..

"Jennie!!" I stop from walking when I heard someone shout my name. I turn around and look surprised to saw my boy best friend.. I immediately run to his spot and hug him.. it's been two years since the last time I saw him and Imiss him soo much.

"You still beautiful jen-jen. I miss you sooo much" I chuckles and broke the hug.

"What are you doing her tae?"

"I just visit you her Jen and my friends. how are you btw? you look so blooming" I blushed on what he said then my eyes widen when I realized that I'm with Lisa. I look around and didn't saw her .. Where did she go? ..

"What's wrong Jen?" tae thing asked confused and squeeze my shoulder to get my attention.

"Have you seen the girl I am with when you called me?" She nod.

"Yeah she walk away already. She's a girl ? I thought he's a boy with a long hair." I nod my head and sighed.

Tae walk me to my classroom and I immediately look inside to find Lisa.. I sighed in relief when I saw her sitting while looking outside..

"I need to go now jen. see you later at lunch" He peck on my cheeks and leave. When I walk inside I caught Lisa looking shark on Tae then she avert her gaze when she noticed me..

"Hey! why did you leave me there" I confront her as I took my seat beside her.

"I don't want to disturb you two so I go first" She mumbled slowly and smile. I know it fake. what wrong with this monkey?.

-

The class is done and were already here at the cafeteria eating our lunch.. And I'm a little annoyed on Lisa's behavior today. She's so quite and just ignoring me..

"Do you have an LQ?" I ark my brows to Irene.

"LQ?"

"Lover's Quarrel girl" She explain and I shook my head..

"What are you talking about. Where just friends okay" I protest and sip on my drink..

"Ow really cos all I see is you two look a lovely doovey" i sighed and look to Lisa..

"Hey gals what's up!" Tae barge in our table and my friends excited stood up to hug him.. I was about to join them to but I noticed Lisa stood up and leave.. I followed her and grab her hand to stop her.

"Where are you going?"

"To the basketball court. I need to practice" She mumbled but she's not looking at me.. I let go her hand and back hug her. I don't know what gotten to me. but I feel that's the right thing to do..

"Did I did something?" sniffed "Why your avoiding me?" I can't help to get teary.. I'm not used that Lisa is avoiding me.. I get emotional and weird because of her..

I feel her body relax and I heard her sighed.. She hold my hand and take it away from the hug and face me.. She get something from her pocket and wipe the years in my eyes.

"Why are you crying? you look like a lost kitten" She tucked the strand hair in my hair and pulled me into hug.. I hug her tight and smell her vanilla scent from her shirt.. It's bacame my favorite scent..

"You go back there now.. Your boyfriend might looking for you already" I burst in laughter and broke the hug.. I saw her looking at me with confusion.

"Tae is not my boyfriend Lili if that what your thinking"

"His not?" she asked to confirm it and I nod my head..

"Ow" She felt relax and I saw her smile.

"Are you jealous because you thought Tae is my boyfriend manoban?" She nod her head shyly and hide her face in the wall.. She's so cute..

"He's gay Lili. he's my best friend and cousin from my father side that why we're close to each other"

"Now I know. Let go back to the car then im still hungry" She cheerfully said and put her arms on my shoulder.. I'm glad she back on her jolly self now. I can't stop myself from smiling knowing that she get jealous because of Tae.. That's mean Lili have a jsnshsjsj.. oh my god! Don't get excited Jennie.. Maybe she just jealous as a friend.. Shut up mind.. I stop from walking and  Lisa noticed me she look down to face me and arks her brow in confusion.

"Why did you stop?"

"Why are you jealous btw?" I saw her gulp and scratch the back of her head...

"Am its a secret nini" I huffed and glared at her.

"okay2 come here" She lean forward and I thought she was just going to whisper something but I froze on what she did she peck on my cheeks!! My heart went hyper and I think my cheeks  were so red now.

"yourjustmineonly" she said whispered that I don't understand cos it's to fast.. and smile sweetly.

"come on their waiting for us" I snap when She put back her arms and drag me into the cafeteria.. I think I need to treat my cousin for this, best day ever....

Boring chapter 😁 hope you still like it.

MANOBAN_1995🙉