Chapter One

Third Person POV

"H-he has yo-your quirk." Inko looked down, not wanting to look her husband in his glowing red eyes that seemed to bore into her lowered head. Hisashi was a dangerous man, a demon as well. A demon to the hero's, and to his family. Dare if you even call them family. And if they were to be called a family they wouldn't be a good one at all to say the least.

"Good." Inko was clearly surprised as she shot up her head, green hair falling in front of her dull green eyes. She brushed the strand of hair away with a shaky hand and finally brought up the courage to speak to the man towering over he short body.

"B-But he c-could be-be taken?!" Inko cleared her throat before speaking defending her sons side. "GOOD?! HES DANGEROUS!" Inko was very frustrated and she knew Hisashi would punish her for that talking to him like that. Probably their son too even if he didn't do anything wrong. But Hisashi was surprised at her outburst and for her defending their sons side. And too add on to her confusion he only smirked before walking off. Inko was confused and tired and tried to shrug it off but the thought was the fog covering her mind, the plague that took out her other thoughts.

"Exactly" he mumbled to himself, as he flashed the thin air in front of him a smile as he walked away from Inko.

Inko collapsed onto the couch and was crying for her son. Crying for his life and hers as well. She knew now, she knew too well, that she was being used for her son. She knew that her life wouldn't last long. She would raise her son, then be executed by her husband or a low life he hired to do the deed for him. She was too scared to go to the police, so she played his dirty games.

"His safety, his life is on the line. H-how could you not care." She spoke in a quiet monotone voice staring at the plain tan carpeting of the floors and the dulled brown fabric of the slightly uncomfortable couch. She took a deep breath and stood up, but her legs were shaking as if they were disagreeing at walking to her decision to walk to hers and Hisashi's room. Inko quietly grabbed a blanket from the closet soon after she managed to walk, and took the white blanket and laid on the couch, the thin blanket barely providing any warmth for the fairly skinny woman.

Hisashi was happily having a very loud conversation in his office and it kept Inko awake. But, she doubted she could sleep anyway. She soon gave a sigh of relief as Hisashi stopped babbling about nonsense (and probably about Izuku's new quirk) and finally went to sleep. Inko snuggled into the couch and tried to get comfortable but the couch wasn't that good for sleeping.

-Time skip 12 years later-
-Izuku is now 16-

"YOU SCUM! YOU LOWLIFE BRAT! YOU LOST THE RIGHT TO CALL ME YOUR MOTHER WHEN YOU GOT THAT QUIRK OF YOURS!" Inko was very drunk but very agitated at her son that particular night. It was the anniversary of her husbands death, when he died in a car accident. Izuku had survived that crash as he was being taken home from only God knows where. Izuku was shaking on the floor, glass was stuck in his hair and the sticky alcoholic drink Inko had been drinking was running down his skin and burned the cuts he had either given himself or that Inko had given him.

Izuku stared his mother in her eyes with an emotionless expression and looked down at the oak flooring that had a few bloodstains here and there. Blood trickled down his face and Izuku licked it as it ran to his lip and Inko stumbled away, bored even after beating her son.

Izuku slowly stood up, his legs shaking but his face still holding the same dull expression it always held. He quickly walked to his room, breathing in the aroma of his room that wasn't the smell of beer for once. Grabbing a clean towel Izuku walked to the bathroom and undressed quickly trying not to hurt his wings (it was always very hard for him to undress with wings) the shards of glass that were stuck in his clothes drawing blood from various parts of his scarred body.

The shower water was steaming, running down his body and his slightly outstretched wings and the water turning a light pink color. He had a deep gash on his stomach that was still trickling down his stomach as the water ran down his wings and some of his back. He ignored the wound and started to wash his hair, horns getting in the way as usual. He was done fast and quickly dried off leaving a few more blood stains on the coarse towel.

Still unfazed from the pain Izuku wrapped some gauze around his stomach and stared at his bruised face in the mirror. You couldn't even guess he was Izuku at this point. He got dressed in all black clothes and stalked into his room and over to the window. He opened it slowly to make no noise, grabbed his phone that sat on the window sill and jumped out with ease and unfolded his wings and glided into a tree below. He came to that tree a lot, it was silent at this time of night.

Izuku sighed and began to sing to quietly to the night air.

"Remember me
Though I have to say goodbye
Remember me
Don't let it make you cry
For even if I'm far away
I'll hold you in my heart
I sing a secret song to you
Each night we are apart
Remember me
Even though I have to travel far
Remember me
Each time you hear a sad guitar
Know that I'm with you
The only way I can be
Until your in my arms again
Remember me"

Before the boy could sing another verse another person interrupted. Izuku did notice the person but ignored his presence.

"You have a good voice." Izuku stayed quiet and looked to the person speaking. The stranger was staring at him creepily. The boy had bi colored hair and a scar on his left eye. The boy also wore black and Izuku tilted his head in question at the boy.

"Thanks."The boy nodded and walked on. Izuku jumped down making no noise as he landed and tucked his wings behind his back. The boy turned around and looked at Izuku intently. "Why are you out this late?" The boy questioned.

"First, what's your name?" Izuku said, looking into the boys heterochromatic eyes. The boy smirked at looked at his horns.

"Todoroki Shoto."

"Midoriya Izuku. I'm out because I can't sleep." The boy nodded in agreement but the look in the both of the boys eyes said 'help me'.

Todoroki reached for Izuku horns and took out a twig that was intertwined with it and Izuku flinched back before he could touch him.

"Sorry." They both said in unison and Izuku laughed. Izuku leaned forward and let Todoroki get it off. He finally got it off and threw it onto the ground beside them. A buzzing noise came from Todorokis pocket and he took it out but Izuku didn't see the caller ID because Todoroki immediately hung up.

"I have to go." The bi haired boy said and began to walk away.

"Wait!" Izuku said, not wanting his kinda new friend leave. "Do you want to exchange numbers?" Todoroki gave a small smile and nodded.

"Sure." The boy exchanged numbers and walked away in different directions. Well, one flew but that doesn't matter.

———
Word Count: 1204
Thanks for reading and stay tuned till the next chapter. Plus Ultra! (:

This book may seem a little boring at the beginning but it gets better (:

The lyrics are from the movie Coco I don't know who wrote them but they aren't mine