Chapter Five

Another pic for y'all (:

Flashback

"Well then. Who's going to fu**ing adopt me?!"

"Young Midoriya, Mitsuki and Masaru are trying to adopt you."

"Well that's amazing!" I said sarcastically, not wanting to have anything to do with them. Everyone painted looks of confusion on their faces and mentally questioned why I don't want to be adopted by them.

"Can I talk with Young Midoriya privately?"

———

Third Person POV

"Yes sir." The doctors headed out and Toshinori let out a deep sigh as he looked at the very p*ssed boy in front of him.

"What's wrong with the Bakugos?"

"Well, lets talk about my leg for starters. I know what happens when you lose circulation like this! I could get my leg fu**ing AMPUTATED!"

Toshinori didn't hear the amputated part from any doctors and was very startled and confused at the news from the boy.

"I-I didn't know that could happen. If only I had come earlier." The man looked down, a single tear falling down his face. Izuku was confused because he didn't really know what had happened. He didn't remember what had happened after he got home, and he was lucky that was the only thing he had forgotten.

"Tell me. What happened." Toshinori knew he he didn't really remember, he didn't even mention Inko at all.

"Let me explain..."

-Time skipo cause...well...I can-

Izuku had fallen asleep by the time the Bakugos had arrived. Even Bakugo held a sincere expression for the boy. But, Mitsuki and Masaru both had eye bags, and tired eyes. The looked horrible to say the least, very worn out as if they hadn't slept in forever.

"He's...asleep..." Mitsuki let out a sigh of relief and sat on a chair between Masaru and Toshinori. Explody Mc Boom Boom just stood next to Izuku. "Please don't tell me you told him about us trying to adopt him."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Bakugo but I did. Is there something wrong?"

"Yes." Masaru looked at Izuku with a saddened expression.

"We can't adopt him. Me and Masaru are gone too much, we can't adopt him. We- can't." Bakugo gripped the railing of the bed tighter, and Masaru looked away. Mitsuki was on the verge of crying, and surprisingly Toshinori smiled.

"Don't worry. I know a person who would love to take him."

"DID YOU NOT THINK WE COULD TAKE HIM IN?!" Bakugo turned and yelled, and Izuku opened an eye but closed it, he wanted to hear their conversation that had made Bakugo yell.

"It's nothing like that Young Bakugo, I had thought of this before I was told by your mother. He's a close friend, him and his husband have already adopted once, they know how to do this." Both the parents looked relieved, but Bakugo just looked back at the 'sleeping' Izuku.

"I can call him in now if you would like to meet him Mrs. Bakugo."

"Let's not trouble him now. We can meet somewhere else. When Izuku is awake." Mitsuki smiled, and Masaru nodded, still with a solemn expression.

"He's free anytime. You tell me, I'll tell him."

"Okay then. How about tomorrow at noon and we can have lunch together. Izuku can come too."

"Oh. You don't know yet do you." Izuku spoke up, startling the family. He sat up and stretched his wings a little.

"What. Do. We. Not. Know." Bakugo was very mad, trying not to attack him. The enraged boy gritted his teeth and shut up.

"I can't move my left leg. There is also no circulation going to it, worst possible case I might have to get it amputated. But first, I need a guardians consent to do so. But fast. If not, they will have to amputate. I can't get treatment without money or an adult. If I can get treatment anyway."

Everyone was too stunned to speak. All except Toshinori who just continued hanging his head low as another tear escaped his eye. Bakugo attempted to speak, but nothing came out of his mouth and he just fell to the floor. Being the type of child he is, sat crisscross-applesauce and crossed his arms with a scowl in his face.

"I'm sorry Young Midoriya. It is my fault. My fault your in this situation. I should've been there sooner!" He hung his head low, his skeletal body hunched over. The Bakugos were confused but still didn't speak. Nobody did. Nobody wanted to. And while almost everybody held pained expressions, Izuku sat there emotionless. He didn't have any emotions at the moment, and as much as he wanted to shed a tear or two, none would come.

A doctor came in and she began to speak.

"So we have some bad news for everybody. Let me cut to the chase. In the state his leg is in currently it might have to get amp-"

"WE KNOW ALREADY!" Bakugo yelled, and the nurse jumped backwards. The women noted to stay away from the child and attempted to regain her composure. And failed.

"How would you already know?" It was silent until Izuku spoke up.

"I know. I'm not stupid dumb***"

"O-Okay th-then..." She walked out, no, ran out, obviously afraid of the boy who had mini explosions coming from his hands.

Minutes of silence passed and soon another doctor poked his head in and told everybody that visitor hours were over. But before Toshinori left, the doctor told him to stay. He pulled Toshinori into the hallway and Izuku just leaned back onto his pillows and sighed.

———

"Mr. Yagi, I know you are not the boys guardian but you seem to be someone important to him. I have something urgent to tell you."

"What is it?"

"The boys quirk. What is it? What does it do?"

"I'm not really sure doctor, but I know he has fully functional wings, he can fly very fast, and has very long retractable claws. That's all I know of."

"Okay. Thank you. And what I have to tell you is that his body is healing."

"But...that's normal?"

"Not at the rate he is. His bones are almost ten times stronger then the regular persons, and the stab wound is only a scar along with the other wounds he had gotten. Even when he got here they didn't even need stitches. We were very confused but just thought that was apart of his quirk. His full quirk hasn't been registered so we didn't know. Another thing is that his circulation might be bad but his nerves and everything that were injured in his leg are regenerating at a very fast pace, a regular humans can't even do that."

"His quirk must contain some sort of healing he didn't tell me about..."

"Hey dumb***es! I can hear you! Come in here!" The men walked in very confused to how he had heard their whispered conversation.

"My quirk doesn't heal me. I didn't even know it could do that. Case closed."

"But the case isn't closed Midoriya, your quirk isn't fully developed either. You have more power than you do currently. Let me explain to you a couple of things..."

———
Word Count: 1206

I know this is Tododeku, just wait (;