Chapter Thirty

- Izuku POV -

"Okay? What do you need to talk about?"

"Does your head hurt at all when you touch your horns?"

"Yeah? So?"

"I think something in your horns is connected to your brain and when Bakugo broke it, it could have affected something. I don't know what could happen, but it might affect your mood or something."

"I only have a headache right now, and it's already going away." She nodded and started typing on her computer.

"It also seems as if your now able to release high pitches noises which made Bakugos ears bleed."

"Ha! Serves him right." Recovery Girl laughed a little at that.

"So, you can leave and go to your classes. But, tell your dads about what I told you. And, if you have any major mood swings or anything else that is abnormal to you, come to me right away. Okay?"

"Okay. Thank you!"

"Your welcome." I ran to dads classroom, and just in time to hear the bell ring dismissing everybody to lunch.

"Hey Izu, you feeling better?" I turned around to see Uraraka, Iida, Asui, and Sho.

"Yeah, I have a killer headache thats all. My leg hurts to and it's hard not to limp!"

"Want a piggy-back ride?"

"Sure!" Sho bent down and lifted me up easily, Uraraka laughing and Iida was just amused for once.

"Mido, what do you mean by it's hard not to limp? I'm confused."

"Oh, something happened and I lost all feeling in my left leg a while ago, it healed a couple of months ago, and doctors think I will have a permanent limp."

"Oh. That must have been really hard."

"Well, I flew around most of the time! I mean it's illegal, but screw that." Iida really wanted to comment on that but all of the sudden Hito appeared out of nowhere and started laughing.

"Omg Izu! What are you doing?"

"Well thanks for asking how I am after I was asleep for eight days!"

"Well then, how are you?"

"My leg hurts and it's hard not to limp so Sho offered to give me a ride to lunch! Your just jealous nobody will do this to you!" I stuck my tongue out at him and Sho laughed a little bodied continuing to walk. It made the whole interaction funnier since we were both a hallway apart and shouting at each other.

"Can I join you guys for lunch?"

"Of course!" Iida said, and Asui nodded her head in agreement. We got a lot of stares when we got into the lunchroom and a lot of people laughed. The worst thing was is that people called us names. Sho didn't hear it, but I did.

"F*ggot!"

"Gay!"

"Stupid!"

"F*g"

"Gross!"

I tried to ignore them, but they wouldn't stop. Sho let me down but I couldn't stand right and swayed a little. I could hear talking, but it was incoherent.

Cutting would help

No it wouldn't!

But it feels good

No!

It helps you get in control

Don't listen to it!