Chapter Twenty-One

Flashback to our gay bois~

The kiss amazing, I just hope it never ends.

A knock was heard on the door and we both quickly sat up and arranged ourselves with frightened (and h*rny) looks. After we were situated I called the person in.

Mr. Miri strutted in, looking at Todo.

"Who is your friend?"

"My name is Todoroki Shoto. Nice to meet you." He had pulled himself together better than I had, my face was still flustered.

"You can call me Haruto! I don't like formal stuff so I like it when people call me by my first name!

"So why are you here Haruto?" I was confused to why he was here, the usually left me alone after 7:00...

"Just to check up on you! I wanted to know how you are!"

"I'm really good because I can move my leg a little!"

"I heard! That's truly amazing!" Haruto has a gleaming expression on his face and Todoroki just nonchalantly chilled on my bed. He leaned back against my pillow next to me, increasing the tension between us.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw him blush, but it faded away quickly.

"Well! I've got to be going! Have a good night!" I'm surprised he didn't mention visitor hours were through and didn't make Todo leave. But the second he left, we leaned towards each other again.

"We should go on a date first..."

"But I love you..." He must have realized he said that aloud because his face went redder than his hair.

"It was love at first sight Todo."

"Call me Shoto"

"That makes me Izuku then...Sho"

End of the gay bois flashback

———
Third Person POV

"You...wanna cuddle?" Izuku carefully chose his words magically not stuttering. He stared at the other in front of him, admiring him.

"Sure. I can spend the night." He gave a smile smile to Midoriya and scooted closer. They intertwined their legs, and Izuku laid his head on Todorokis chest. A small pop and crackle of a flame was heard, but it stopped seconds later.

They relaxed into each other's touch and soon they fell asleep.

———
Aizawas POV

I yawned and stretched, going to take the problem child to his physical therapy appointment so Mr. Miri didn't have to.

"Morning Zashi." He said to the bathroom door, hearing his husband inside.

"Morning Shota!" His voice was a little muffled as I went into the walk-in closet to get my hero outfit. Of course I had to work, I always did.

At least I had yesterday off.

I tiredly dressed into my hero outfit and headed down to the kitchen for my morning coffee. I instantly smelled the coffee as I opened my door noting that Hitoshi was awake.

"How many cups have you had?" I said to him as I walked down but he didn't answer. Mainly because, he was basically cuddling with a whole pot of coffee.

"Hitoshi. What did we say about drinking the whole pot of coffee."

"Chug?" He smiled meekly lifting the pot to quickly down the rest so I couldn't take it.

"Only on certain occasions." I internally laughed at him and took the now empty pot from his hands. I grabbed the spare pot from one of the many cupboards and began to make a pot for me.

Once it was done I grabbed a cup for myself and Zashi. I drank my steaming mug quickly while I defended the cup and the other pot from the other coffee addict who was currently high on the caffeine.

I used my capture weapon to hold him back at one point, and threw him to Zashi as he emerged into the kitchen.

"Take him." He stumbled as a new weight was thrown into his arms and set the tired child down. Once being set down, he tried to take more coffee but once again failed.

"No. More. Coffee." I replied sternly, happy that the other child didn't do this. I left Zashi to defend the pot and I said my goodbyes and left to the hospital.

I hated the ride there, but it was my only silent time. I opened the hospital doors ignoring the nurse at the front desk who asked something. I continued walking and when I entered the room I almost killed a child.

Pulling out my phone for a picture for future blackmail, I quickly snapped a couple pictures before grabbing Todoroki with my capture weapon waking both of them up.

"Care to explain?" The both looked away from me, tired and both thoroughly embarrassed.

"No." Izuku said still blushing. Todoroki sagged in my capture weapon as I held him in the air, and I set him down not very gently. He hit the floor with a thud and Midoriya tried and failed to hold back a laugh.

"Problem child. Todoroki. What were you doing."

"Being gay. That a problem?" This time Todoroki responded. Midoriya laughed and the other smiled. I gave them both a death stare and they quickly shut up.

"You have an appointment. Your boyfriend can come if he wants." They both quickly objected to the word 'boyfriend' but as I walked off the quickly joined me muttering something I couldn't hear. Quire frankly I didn't want to hear them, so I just blocked the noise out.

We walked in silence but I could feel the tension in the air as we walked. The sound of the crutches and the footsteps echoed down the hallway as we finally reached our destination.

"Hello! Nice to see...you? Who is your friend Midoriya?" I left after she spoke and heard both of them say a meek goodbye which I ignored.

———
Izuwu POV

"This is my..." he gave me a nod of approval and I smiled. "Boyfriend."

She smiled and hugged both of us.

"How I love a cute relationship at your age! What is your name!"

"Shoto Todoroki." He smiled at me and I smiled back. "Do you mind if I stay and watch?"

"Oh, I don't mind at all!" I let out a breath and Shoto sat down behind me on a chair. "It's a little boring but you get to see your boyfriend work out!" She teases both of us and we both blushed at her comment.

"Okay then. I'll watch intently." He played around with me with his words making me blush even harder. I was at a loss of words and she continued teasing us as she helped me out.

———
Word Count: 1094 words

ÚwÙ