Chapter Thirty-Four

- Izuku POV -

I climbed into the car after Sho, waving to Dad and Pops.

"This is really nice Sho! I've never been in a limo before."

"Me neither not including the way here." He smiled and cupped my cheek and kissed me. He deepened the kiss a little licking my bottom lip. I nipped at his in response, not opening my mouth. Since the seats were long and went along the whole side of the car I pushed him down onto the seat surprising him.

He opened his eyes and lust filled them as he dragged my body closer. He reconnected our lips, trying to get his tongue in my mouth. Again I refused, and he moved his hands down to my p*nis and I gasped and alas, our tongues battled for dominance.

I had no clue how long we were in the car but suddenly we were there, luckily the driver alerted us before opening the door. We both sat up straight fixing our hair and clothes. Sho stepped out first, taking my hand.

I thanked the driver and the both of us headed inside.

Sho must have cooked dinner, I can smell it.

"Did you cook?"

"Katsudon." He smiled pulling me closely kissing my cheek. I gave him a wide grin in response and I ran to the dining room.

The food was already on the table and we sat down at the small table on opposite sides.

"Izu, I don't want to lie so I will tell you. All the girls from our class asked me if I was going to ask you out on a first date and I told them what we were going to do."

"Oh, Sho, don't worry!" I said happily. "I really want to tell the class, I hate keeping our relationship secret."

"On Monday then?" He said smirking.

"On Monday."

———
- After Dinner -
- Izuku POV -

As I took our plates to the kitchen Sho grabbed my hands before I could wash them.

"Sho, I have to do the dishes,"

"Later." And he planted his lips on mine. I leaned in closer wrapping my arms around his neck and his around my waist. His hands moved around my back and we walked to his room still kissing.

A couple candles were in the room, lighting the room with a dim but warm light. He separated from me, walking backwards to the door and closing it without his eyes moving from mine. He kicked his lips with pride and lust, stalking forwards towards me. He slid my black suit too off, pushing me onto the bed.

I grinned at him as we were half on half off the bed. He began to unbutton my shirt gently, and I missed his hands on my back. The room started to get really warm, and some sparks shot off his shoulder. I smiled knowing what he was doing and he slid off my shirt leaving me topless.

I began to unbutton his as he stared at my scarred abs. Using my wings that were draped to the side I wrapped us together with them pushing us closer. He smiled greedily and took his shirt off the rest of the way. I stared at his abs, they had some scarring too. I was happy that my self harm scars weren't showing in the dim light as he began to kiss me.

His lips found his way to my neck, leaving bite marks as he went. I møaned as he found my sensitive spot and began to suck harder there. I held in another môan as his lips went down to my stomach. I lifted his head back up and he moved his own lips back to mine. His hands went down my bare back and stopped at the top of my pants.

Soon his hands curled around my pants fabric tugging it down slowly, teasing me. A knot formed in my stomach for his movements. He kept pulling at the pants until they were on the floor. Soon I was just in my boxers, my b*ner clearly visible.

Sho noticed and straddled my hips between my legs. He slowly slid my underwear off and it fell onto the floor as pre cüm leaked onto the bed. He stared at me and dyed me up and down, list overcoming himself. I watched as he slowly slid off the rest of his clothing, but very slowly. It took all of my willpower not to tug it down myself.

Once he was naked himself I glared at him. He was stoic and soft at the same time, and he was just beautiful in my eyes. He noticed me looking at his bôner and he looked at mine as it twitched. He leaned down onto my chest connecting our lips in a sloppy French kiss.

His finger played around with my c*ck, only teasing me further. He slid one finger into me and I m*aned loudly. He gave me a creepy smile putting a second finger into me. I tried to hold back my mòans but failed.

"Let me hear your pretty little noises." Lust overcame him once more, engulfing him and myself. I let my moāns out willingly as he slid another finger in. He moved them around and in and out pleading me as he kissed my neck.

He took them out and I whimpered with sadness. I looked into his eyes and all of the sudden a new pain overcame me but it was easily bare able.

"Move please," and he happily did. He put it all in very soon and I let out a very loud moán and he did too. He thrusted in and out and soon hot my sweet spot as I shuddered, the tightness in my stomach growing.

"Yell my name." He stopped moving and sat there.

"Shoto!~" I yelled, and he was please and began bucking his hips. He hit my spot over and over again and his pace slowed so I moved around my own hips.

"I'm gonna cûm!~" I yelled as I threw y head back. I came out on the bedsheets and he screamed out the same thing. I felt a warm flowing inside me and he leaned onto my chest and nibbles my lips.

I flipped him over onto his back gleefully and he snickered.

I was able to hold back moãns but will he? Let's find out~

I began to leave hïckeyes on his body as my hands and lips trailed down his body gently. His back recoiled as I got lower and lower. He let out a few loud mōans and his penìs twitched.

I took his length into my mouth and he screamed my name.

He really gives in during sèx doesn't he? He usually doesn't seem like that type...

Finding myself very and even more hōrny I moved my mouth around and louder noises escaped his lips. He was gripping on my hair tightly but I didn't mind. As I lifted up he shoved my head back down and I internally chuckled.

I leaned onto him as I crawled up to his face, wrapping my legs around his waist. Me thinking it was over closed I closed my eyes slightly. I didn't want it to be over so I was happy with his next move.

He rolled over onto his side so we faced each other. His hand wen rover the covers and found its way to my pènïs groping it gently. My back arched as he moved his hand around, grip tightening. He rolled onto me gently and I grabbed his and he møåned in surprise.

We both stroked each other's lengths until we both passed out with him laying on my chest.

———
Word Count: 1319 words

They might have been a little tipsy on their fathers beer stash-

(I also didn't edit so sorry if there are any mistakes)