Chapter Forty-Six

So my parents both wanted to be characters, (despite not even reading the book,) and so they'll be addressed as Mr. and Mrs. W, to not reveal our last name. They should appearing soon, maybe this chapter. But onto the story! (I recommend a stress ball should be on hand 😐)

- Third Person POV -

As the family had a sweet bonding moment, the front door had slammed open. Again. With certainly uninvited guest(s).

"WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE F*CK A** B*TCH?!" Inko screamed out, ten very armed men following behind her, staring at her...umm 🎂.

Alarmed and already dialing for backup, the heroes got into fighting positions, running to their room, and getting weapons. Of course, Midoriya and Shinso both had some in their room too.

Against their parent's hushed orders, the two changed into their hero costumes for the weapons built into them.

The villains we're closing in at the stairs, not seeing the two rifles red beam on their foreheads. Too close for comfort the graveyard needed two more holes dug, to say the least. Both kids are ready for anything, both leaning towards the more dangerous side of their fight or flight instinct.

Inko growled at losing two of her miniature army and lurked behind the brooding bodyguards. She wielded small weapons, but unarmed in her case. She only wore a cheap bullet vest, not caring to give any to her comrades.

Knives were launched at them, but disappeared when Aizawa peeked his head out of the doorway and erasing the deadly quirk only enraging Inko more so.

"F*CK YOU!" Shinso screamed out, knowing he was going to get his a** whooped later... if they make it out alive...

"WHAT DID YOU SAY WH*RE?! One of the eight remaining assassins screamed back. His eyes glazed over and he turned around, shooting five men before Inko stabbed him in the back as he turned around. A little squeak arose from the quirk user, uncomfortable with what he can do.

Figuring not to say a peep Inko tapped her fingers on the bloody blade of her knife, staring at the doorways upstairs.

"HEY B*TCHES WHY AREN'T YOU COMING FOR US?!" Shinso cried out again, hoping for another response. Before Inko could tell them not to respond, another ones eyes turned white and shot the remaining three, including himself. The living room was stained red, pictures shattered. The cats we're lucky they were in another room eating.

Seemingly ashamed by his actions the purplette whimpered at the dead bodies.

Inko looked more or less too confident for her situation, and Midoriya peered out his bedroom window seeing an astonishing amount of criminals. Tapping out the message in Morse code to his parents they responded with a simple tapped out 'okay' as foot steps were heard.

Gunshots rang out and many men were down as the reloading of a gun echoed. Midoriya felt so helpless, doing nothing as his family did the work. His mother was even outsmarting him.

"IZUKU!~ I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU...naked...again...~" Inko cooed, in hopes of making his squirm. And it worked.

His breathing became labored and he clutched his chest, falling over as Shinso rushed over to help. Everything seemed so overwhelming to the greenete and the world blurred as he realized tears were streaming down his face and dripping on the carpet. He stayed absolutely still, nervous to move even an inch. 

Present Mic jumped out and screamed using his quirk, easily dodging the knifes Inko three with absolutely terrible aim. Her ears began to bleed and more forces ran in, shooting at the hero and nicking his shoulder before he retreated. Windows were shattered and the ground cracked, all products of one screech from the voice hero.