Chapter Seven

And I gift you...*dramatic pause* CUTE SHIIINNNSSSOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Flashback to the last chapter...

After a couple minutes of silence Mr. Miri finally returned, wheeling a chair in front of him.

"Let me help you get down." Izuku was already leaning off the bed, and the doctor supported him as he partly stood up and was set down into the chair. They walked (one walked at least) down the hallway and to an elevator. It was silent except for the extremely s***ty jazz music, then the door finally dinged and let them out.

They walked through a maze of hallways but they finally reached their destination.

"One thing, your friend Mr. Yagi was told to come to help you out."

"Okay... thank you."

"Your most certainly welcome. I'm happy to help." Mr Miri showed a proud smile and opened the door walking in backwards wheeling Izuku in.

———

"Good morning Young Midoriya!" Toshinori said, standing up and chuckling. Izuku could only help but smile, his laughter was very contagious.

"Morning Toshi." Toshinori laughed at his new nickname and sat down. A man and a woman emerged from a door in the corner of the room and Mr. Miri left.

"Good luck Midoriya!" He said and Izuku thanked him once again before he left.

"Hello, I am Mrs. Akuna, and he is Mr. Bynes." Mr. Bynes smiled creepily and looked at Izuku. They were both American but spoke Japanese fluently.

"So me and Mrs. Akuna-"

"You can call me Mrs. A!" Izuku smiled at the seemingly polar opposites.

"As I was saying," he glared at Mrs. A, "we will be your instructors. We both won't be here all the time so it will usually just be one of us with you."

"Okay. My names Midoriya Izuku. It's nice to meet you both. I would shake your hands but I'm not used to moving around in a wheel chair." Mrs. A laughed and Mr. Bynes just glared. Toshinori noticed and gave Izuku a sort of frightened glare which the boy shrugged off.

Mrs. A walked up and shook Izukus hand, but Mr. Bynes just stood in the corner.

"So your friend, Mr. Yagi, is only going to be here for today to see how this would usually go."

Mr. Bynes cleared his voice and began explaining how it would work.

———
-Time skip because I don't really know how physical therapy would usually go-

Izukus POV

"I must mention one thing though,"
I said after Mr. Bynes finished talking, "my quirk does heal me and at a fast rate, so I doubt this will take that long. I don't really know much about that part of my quirk so I don't really know the exact amount of time it might take." Mrs. A nodded happily.

A loud ringing sound echoed in the room and Toshi picked up his phone.

"Sorry my boy, but duty calls for a hero!"