Chapter Ten

I have nothing to say...

De Flashback-

Izukus POV

"What do you want to do?"

"We can talk about ourselves I guess...what's your quirk?"

"I call it Demons Heart, to simply put it I can fly, I can retract my claws, and I have super hearing and regeneration. But my quirk is still kinda manifesting so that's probably not all of it."

"Cool. My quirk is brainwashing so if you respond to me I can control you if I wanted."

"Nice! I like your quirk!"

"You don't think it's villainous?" Shinso looked confused but so was I.

"Not at all! My quirk has been called that too but I don't care."

"O-Okay then."

"I have an idea. Do you have any extra blankets and pillows? I asked, "I know how to p*ss dad-zawa..."

———
Shinso POV

Midoriya is pretty nice. His quirk is really cool. But I wonder what he meant when he said it was still manifesting?

"Yeah we have some in the closet." I went over to the hallway closet and took out a few blankets and pillows.

"So wh-" I looked up to see Midoriya chilling on the window ledge. I smiled at threw some of the stuff up. He jumped down in front of me and laughed.

"Want me to take you up?" (That sounds wrong...)

"S-sure?" I was a little confused but I nodded my head.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." (This sounds soooo wrong and I'll shut up now) he laughed and went behind me. He picked me up by my armpits like a little child and he flew me up to the sill.

Omg omg we are so high please don't drop meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

He set me down gently and I sighed. It was a lot larger than it looked from the ground, it could probably fit seven people up here.

"This is pretty nice up here." I said, and Midoriya nodded. We arranged the blanket and pillows in an awkward silence.

———
Izukus POV

"So, what do you want to do now?" I asked, I laid on a pillow.

"I do have a question, you said your quirk isn't fully manifested. How is that possible?" Shinso relaxed onto a pillow and threw a blanket onto his lap.

"Well, it's something I just recently learned when I was in the hospital for my leg. Something was in my brain that was holding my quirk back, and it wore off and my quirk started developing more. Funny bit is that I could actually grow a tail!" I laughed and Shinso chuckled a little. He gave me a 'wtf' expression but asked me another question.

"So another question Midoriya, what happened to your leg?" I cringed a little but I answered the question.

"So I was abused by my mom, and one day she stabbed me and my friend Toshi found me. Turns out I had poor circulation in my leg and the wound along with that made my leg go numb."