Chapter Seventeen

De la flashback~

Third Person POV

Izukus cuts healed within seconds, but still a lot of blood came out because he cut deeper knowing they would heal.

"Seventy-three. Not bad." He gave the mirror a nervous chuckle and grabbed the askew bandages on the floor. They already had a few blood stains on both pairs, and since he barely rinsed is arms a lot more dirtied the once white cloth.

A few knocks rested upon the door and Izuku turned around quickly. He pulled down his sleeve and told the person they could come in.

"Hey Shinso."

"Hey Mido, what happened yesterday?" The boy was blatant with his words and Izuku struggled with an excuse.

"I had a bad day. That's all." He did his best not to trip on his own words, barely succeeding with his trembling voice and hands. Shinso gave him a death stare and sat on the bed next to him.

"No really, what happened?" The lavender haired boy was persistent, but the other boy was too. The clock downstairs struck three, and Izuku stood up quickly.

"I have to go. I'm meeting with a friend. Sorry." Izuku sped down the hallway and flew down the stairs with ease. His back was a little sore, but he's had worse pain.

Shinso was left in the dust, very confused, and he laid back onto Izukus bed in defeat.

"Geez, I'm just worried about him." He could have used his quirk to pry the truth, but he wasn't that heartless. He would let the other tell him himself, not the mind controlled version of the story he wanted to hear.

Shinso walked back to his room hearing the front door slam. Shinso slammed his own door, and Aizawa yelled in protest from wherever he was in the house. Izuku grabbed his phone from his pocket and called Todoroki.

———
I: Sorry I'm late. I lost track of time.

T: It's fine, I'm sitting on a refrigerator that looked like somebody beat the sh*t out of it.

I: That would be me. I'll be there in a minute.

T: Wha-

———
Third Person POV

Izuku hung up the phone and gripped it tightly along with his crutches as he became airborne. He used to love flying but a while ago he stopped. Before the previous events, he just stopped enjoying it. Along with other things, he lost his stamina and patience.

Upon reaching the spot Todoroki was Izuku landed behind him on another refrigerator scaring the bi colored male.

"O-oh. H-hi Midoriya." The boy recollected himself and he looked at the others crutches.

"Okay. Explain."

End of Flashback

———
Izukus POV