Chapter Thirty-Seven

I SCREENSHOT THIS AND OMG TAMAKI IS SMILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Todoroki POV -

"IZU! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Me, Mr. Aizawa, and Present Mic were trying to find Izuku after the news bombarded us. It was a struggle and he didn't bring his phone when we went for our date.

Soon I heard a shuffling and a whispered voice. I got tugged into the alley just as a news van went by.

"Finally! I was trying to find you Sho! The news has been following me like a hawk!"

"Me and your dads have been looking for you!" I whisper yelled back. "I'll text your dads that we found you and we are heading back to my house."

"What about your dad?"

"Sh!t. Forgot about him. Can I stay at your dads house for tonight?"

"I bet they won't mind. Call them and we should go. Hang on to me." I didn't question him and dialed Present Mics number.

I wonder why Present Mic doesn't wanted to be called Mr. Yamada. Well, he does hate formal stuff so it makes sense.

He answered in a couple of rings.

———
P: Did you find him yet?

T: Yeah. We can't really go back to my house. Can I stay at yours for tonight?

P: Sure! We will meet you there.

———
- Third Person POV -

Izuku kept from building to building with Todoroki now on his back. He had an emotionless expression painted on, and was getting tired. They stopped on a building and Shoto got off his back.

"You okay Izu?" His boyfriend stumbled forwards, falling onto Shoto who dove into the ground in front of him. "Well, that answers my question." He said looking at his unconscious lover.

Shoto made an ice slide down the side of the building and melted it as he reached the ground. He was trying to cross the street but the news had found him. They jumped out of the cars and surrounded him with no escape.

"Why is Midoriya passed out!?"

"What happened at the restaurant?!"

"Are you two dating!?"

"What happened with Endeavor!?"

"How do you know Eraserhead and Present Mic!?"

"Why are you close to two pros!?"

"Is he the boy who got stabbed by his mother and was abused by her?!"

"What are the rings around your neck for?!"

"SHUT UP!!" Shoto yelled, scaring the press. "We have personal lives too! Now please, he needs his me- never mind."

"What were you going to say?!"

"Where are you going?!"

"We have to get somewhere and get something important! Now back the hell away from me and my boyfriend!" Some of the news reporters backed up and Shoto pulled out his phone.

———
T: Hey Present Mic?

P: Are you almost here?

T: No, the news stopped us. We're surround and they won't let me go.

P: I have an idea, ask me, and say it loud enough if I can yell at them to make them back off. That's worked for Aizawa before.

T: Okay. Hey Present Mic? Can you tell at the reporters so they back off?