Chapter Twenty-Nine

^^^I drew my bean boi (:

———
- Third Person POV -

Aizawa and Yamada ran to Recover Girls office, leaving both of their classes behind. Nezu and Kayama filled in for their classes for them so they could both visit their son.

Both men burst through Recovery Girls office, and she scowled at both of them.

"He'll be okay, he only broke his horn and a part of his wing. I don't know if they will grow back, but it doesn't seem to affect him." They both visibly relaxed and sat down.

"So who did this to him?" Aizawa said.

"Katsuki Bakugo." All Might said, walking into the room.

"He's in my homeroom. Guess I'm going to lose a student-"

"Sho! What did I say about expelling students!" Aizawa sat down and sighed.

"Well, we can at least give him a very harsh punishment." Yamada nodded and and smoke came from All Might, as the skeletal man appeared.

"I agree. I told Young Bakugo to stop fighting but he didn't, on the bright side Young Midoriya kicked his a**!" Recovery Girl smacked the back of his head with her cane making him cough up some blood.

The room was filled with the sound of the heart monitor beating as All Might and Recovery Girl left. The two husbands leaned onto each other, and soon a knocking was heard on the office door.

"Come in." Todoroki walked in, asking about his boyfriends condition.

"His horn and a part of his wing broke and we don't know if that will affect him or not. And I watched a part of the recording of the fight not to long ago, and it seems as if he now has the ability to create a high pitched scream to make a persons ear bleed."

"And that's another person in my life who can do that." Aizawa said, stretching as he stood up. "I'm going to get a drink. I'll be right back." Yamada and Todoroki nodded and the bi haired boy sat down on a chair.

"I'm going to guess that your going to kill Bakugo?"

"Sooner or later Sho is going to. Maybe me..."

"I'm pretty sure he already got yelled at by Iida and Uraraka. Maybe me too." Todoroki smiled a little bit and Yamada laughed. "Did Recovery Girl say how long it might take for him to wake up?"

"No, she doesn't know what his horn breaking might have done but it seems from the recording that it was extremely painful. We don't know if his horn will grow back or what will happen."

"Okay. You and Mr. Aizawa should go home at some point though. Tomorrow is Wednesday, that means you both still have to teach. Mrs. Kayama is a very bad teacher, along with Mr. Nezu."

———
- The Next Day -
- Third Person POV -

The second Aizawa had entered his classroom he was bombarded by questions.

"One at a time please." Iida spoke up first.

"What is Midoriyas condition?!"

"He broke one of his horns along with a part of his wing. We don't know what those injuries might have done to him, but his horn seemed extremely painful to him. Due to not knowing how much pain he was in we have no clue when he will wake up. But, his quirk has his own healing parts to it so I assume not much longer." Iida thanked Aizawa and sat down.

"Bakugo, speak with me after class." A couple 'ooooOoooOooOooOOHhh's were heard but Aizawa ignored them and began teaching.

Once class was over he kept Bakugo in the classroom.