Chapter Eighteen

Flashback to our bi child~

Still Third Person POV

"Why are these things so d*mn heavy!"

"Language Young Midoriya."

"Hey Toshi." He didn't really want to talk to him, and he was betting Aizawa sent him over. He knew Aizawa had an app on his phone to track everyone in the family, so it was most likely his doing.

"What are you here for? Did dad send you?" He quickly realized he never called Aizawa dad out loud before and his cheeks flushed in the sudden embarrassment.

"He sent me to check on you when you left so suddenly. Are you okay? You haven't been talking much."

"Did he tell you that too? Well, it's nothing so we don't need to talk about that." The boy was short on breath so he gave a quick answer. He didn't want to accidentally tell somebody, so he avoided the subject.

"Are you sure? You can always talk to me." Worry laced his voice and the boy rolled his eyes secretly.

"I know I can, I just had a bad day. Memories of my mother." He gave an excuse, even though it was kinda true.

"Okay then. You've been having nightmares too?"

"So, dad nor pops can talk to me so they send you? I do know that they both have the day off today and are very capable of talking. Especially pops."

"O-oh. You know that. They are both worried for you, they don't really know what to do."

"So your saying the people with another child can't handle it while another adult without a child can? No offense."

"None taken, and yeah. Sort of what's happening. Shinso went through stuff like you, and he went to a therapist and didn't really have trouble with anything."

"I'm fine. I don't need a therapist, this is my own problem and I can make my own solution." Izuku was fairly p*ssed at Toshinori, and grabbed his crutches and flew off quickly.

Toshinori sighed in defeat as the younger boy flew off. He sat down on an old dresser and grabbed his phone to call Yamada about his unsuccessful attempt at helping Izuku.

End of the flashback-

———
Izukus POV

I flew away from Toshi, p*ssed that he kinda told me I should go to a therapist.

I DONT NEED A D*MN THERAPIST!!! I'm fine...

I sped home, soaring above buildings going speeds I never have before. I wanted to go home, I had a sudden urge...to cut...

It's the only way...to help...

My thoughts strayed from sanity, to vivid pictures of the worst scenes of my life. While flying I curled into a ball and grabbed my hair, my body fell, the air speeding through my clothes as I fell to the ground. I started hyperventilating, breathing became harder and harder.