Chapter Nineteen

Flashback to our hospitalized boi-

Still Todorokis POV

I rushed to the hospital, hanging up the phone and shoving it in my pocket with my free hand. Midoriya was light, but not too light. People moved out of my way as I ran, and I could feel his blood on my arm. Glancing down it wasn't a lot, and I looked back up and saw the hospital in the distance. I started running faster, more blood than I thought was coming from the limp boy in my arms.

I ran through the hospital doors and a nurse sensed my urgency and took Midoriya away. I followed him and told the running nurse what happened.

"His dad is on the way."

"Okay. Thank you." She told me to stay in the waiting room and wait for his dad. I didn't want to, I wanted to stay with him. Soon a very weird looking man ran through the doors, along with the Voice Hero: Present Mic. I soon recognized the other as Eraserhead, and they both screamed at the nurse to where Midoriya is. I ran up to them and told them who I was.

"I'm the one who called you." They both turned to me with astonishing speeds and questioned me. A nurse appeared from behind us and told us we can go to his room.

The three of us followed the nurse with zero patience with her slow walking and opened the door silently to not wake him up.

He was laying on the bed with an IV attached to him. Both of the pro hero's ran to his side and I sat down on one of the seats aligned with the wall.

After a few minutes of silence both of the hero's sat down.

"What happened?" Eraserhead turned to me.

"I was walking around and I heard a woman screaming. I looked up to see him falling from the sky curled up and free falling. I yelled his name and he snapped out of it and he stopped above the ground. I was going to try to catch him with my quirk but I didn't want to hurt him. He stopped right above me, but he fell to the ground seconds later. He hit his head and I ran. He must have dropped his crutches elsewhere."

They nodded and thanked me.

"So I'm guessing your married, and your his guardians?" Present Mic spike first.

"Yes. But this can't be told to the public. One question, how do you know him?"

"We met once. We exchanged phone numbers and decided to meet up today."

They both nodded and looked to the bed.

"I wondered what happened." Eraserhead spoke, his usually stone voice covered with worry.

End of the flashback

———
Aizawas POV

What happened to Midoriya? I wondered what happened to make him shut himself out?

"Zashi. Watch the problem child. I'm going to get a drink. Want anything?"

"No thanks honey." He smiled and returned his gaze back to Midoriya.

"Todoroki? Want anything?" I looked over to the other boy.

"Sure. I can pay, I can just use my dads credit card."

"What? Well, sure. If you want to." Todoroki left to get some food. I looked at the clock hanging on the wall, it had been three hours since we got to the hospital.

"Zashi..."

"What Sho?"

"I'm tiiiiiired."

"I know Sho, you can use me as a pillow if you want." I grumbled a thank you and leaned on Zashis shoulder. He took of his jacket and layer it on my shoulders. I hummed in happiness and soon fell asleep.

———
Third Person POV

Aizawa leaned onto his husbands shoulder embracing the jacket that had been wrapped around his cold body. The air conditioning in the hospital was insane, it was on and never turned off.

Todoroki was at the store, he bought some water and snacks. He also grabbed twonblankets too, the hospital was cold and he figured the two husbands wouldn't leave. He also picked up some food, katsudon, he was hungry and figured they would be too.

He payed for the food and items, or his father payed for it, and he quickly returned to the hospital. Upon reaching the room both men were asleep on each other. Aizawas head was on Yamadas shoulder, and the loud blonde has his head on the others.

Todoroki smiled at the cute couple and gently laid both blankets on the two. He took out some of the katsudon and silently began to eat.

Midoriya stirred in his sleep, and Todoroki shot up at the movement. Turns out the sleeping child was still asleep, and the bi haired by sat down and started eating again. Once again Midoriya twitched, but more often. Todoroki was a little worried so he called in a nurse.

"He's probably just having a nightmare. He'll be okay."

"But shouldn't we wake him up? I'm pretty sure he was having a God d*mn panic attack before he came here!" His yelling was hushed, but the nurse got the message.

"You should wake him up then. I will got get a doctor, you wake him up while I'm gone." Todoroki nodded and headed to Midoriyas side.

He gently rubbed the greenetes back, hoping to wake him up gently. Izuku curled up in a ball and whispered as Todoroki tried to awake him.

"N-no, d-don't hu-hurt me" he was talking in his sleep and Todoroki began to shake him a little. He started taking nonsense louder and louder, until he let out a shrill scream waking up his guardians.

They both stood up quickly, and took in their surroundings. They both went to the bed as Izuku began to awake.

"Where am I?" Despite screaming and just stuttering, his voice was calm. It was a mask, to make it seem as if he was okay. The three others knew it was a mask, and all internally sighed.

"Your in the hospital." Aizawas voice was tired, and he yawned, stretching his arms accidentally hitting his husband in the head.

"Why?" He was confused as he sat up. He rubbed his head and out his arm back down.

"You fell while flying." He glanced at Todoroki and smiled. The other gave a small smile back and Aizawa coughed to get the two lovebirds attention.

"How are you feeling?" Yamada finally spoke up putting his arm around Izukus shoulder.

"I feel fine." He went to scoot up his one working leg to his chest and his left leg twitched much to all of their amusement.

"I can kinda feel my leg!"

———
Word Count: 1120 words

A rare happy ending to a chapter, enjoy it while it last (: