Chapter Forty-One

| Izuku POV |

I grumbled as I entered the house, I was 'too slow to get into the car' and had to walk home. Thoughts raced through my mind as I thought of my past appointments. Most of them went well but I brushed the thoughts away.

I don't think about it as much as I used to... but I still hate therapy.

I slammed the front door open not caring that there was a dent from doing it before.

"Hi Zuku!" Pops yelled from the kitchen. Hito climbed off the couch and pulled me up to his room with no words. Shrugging at his actions I let him pull me up the stairs as I went limp to annoy him. After going into his room he shut the door behind me.

"That kid from the sports festival... Denki Kaminari? I- can you put a good word in for me?" He slurred the last part so I could barely understand it.

"Ooh, Hitos' got a crush!"

"Shut up demon."

"Ouch." I said with a fake offence. "Continue though~"

"I think I may or may not have a crush he looks hot and blonde he has a cool quirk he acts like one of our kind-"

"One of our kind?" I questioned ignoring the rest.

"Gay. Or bisexual for the matter. Anyways, I'm pretty sure dads expelling the grapist because of his performance and that I'm moving up to your class because I'm special and I want to talk to Kaminari but I don't know how to, can you help me maybe please get a date with him or something." He gasped for a second after finishing his long-ish rant.

"I can help you little bro."

"Don't call me that. And thanks." After being basically yeeted out of Hito's room I went to change out of my uniform. Grabbing tight black jeans, a thick shirt and sweatshirt I changed listening in on Hito practicing pick up lines.

"Don't use ANY of those Hito!" I ran into his room forgetting I didn't have a shirt on pointing at him viciously. He turned around still in his uniform with a shocked expression.

| Third Person POV |

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM B!TCH!"

"STOP YELLING PROBLEM CHILDREN!"

"YEAH WHAT SHOTA SAID!"

"SHUT UP HIZASHI YOU HAVE A VOICE QUIRK!"

"SORRY NOT SORRY!"

"BOTH YOU DAD AND POPS STOP YELLING OR I WILL BLACKMAIL YOU!"

"Wait- Izu, you have blackmail?"

"WHAT THE LITTLE F0CK YOU DUMB A$$ PROBLEM CHILD I WILL COME AND BEAT YOUR PATHETIC A$$ RIGHT NOW!

"TRY ME DAD!"

"PLEASE DON'T BEAT ZUKU UP I LOVE HIM!"

"BYE POPS, HITO, I LIVED A GOOD LIFE!" With a fake tear Shinso slammed his door shut as Izuku leaped off the railing as his father acted like a bull who was staring at a person dipped in red paint. With a failed attempt to wrap his capture weapon around his son he leapt over himself only to land on the couch with an ungraceful thud.

Izuku laughed from his makeshift perch on the window sill which now has four blankets, chip bags, a spider encased in ice by a certain Todoroki, and ten pillows. Easily dodging his father's attacks Izuku opened up a bag of Cheeto Puffs throwing one of over to Shinso who deemed the staircase safe along with Yamada.

"Okay Dad, enough with the fun and games, I won, now I have an appointment I sure do want to be late to but that's not polite. You have ten seconds to surrender or I will open this window and fly myself there. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six-" With the split second he looked away he was trapped but the Cheeto Bag was safe after it got tossed to Shinso who was eager to eat them all.