Chapter Twenty-Four

Izukus POV

Waking up groggily as usual I sat up and stretched. Noticing Espresso laying on my other pillow I smiled. Then noticing one of the other cats Mocha, I was a little confused. I moved slowly not to wake them up and succeeded with getting out of bed.

Mocha purred in her sleep, curling into a tighter ball. I got dressed and changed quietly, watching the two cats. I had decorated the room a little bit more, but I still haven't gone back to my house. I knew Inko was in jail for life, but I haven't gone to my house.

It had been two weeks since I had been living here, but I still haven't gone home.

I wonder why? I'll ask once I get downstairs.

Actually walking down the stairs again I smelled pancakes.

This is why I love Saturdays.

As soon as I sat down at the island a pancake plate was slid down the table to me.

"Morning!"

"Mornin' pops." I began eating my pancake as he made more listening to music in his headphones. Soon both of the coffee addicts joined us, and I asked my question.

"Why haven't I been able to collect my stuff yet?"

"Oh. The floor had to be cleaned and some of your mothers stuff was taken by the police. I believe we can go today if you want."

"I need to decorate my room. It looks boring."

"Are you doubting my decorating skills?"

"Yes. Yes I am." Dad frowned and began eating his pancake. Shinso was scarfing down his food whilst chugging the coffee that had been reluctantly given to him by Pops.

I swung around my right leg beneath the stool, but stopped when I felt a cat rubbing against my leg. I thought it would be Espresso but it surprisingly was Latte.

"The cats sure have taken a liking to ya Little Listener!"

"Yeah. I wonder why..."

Next dad spoke up.

"What do you mean you wonder why?"

"Well, your cats or any cats overall have never liked me before. No animals have ever liked me actually. Then yesterday, the cats began to like me."

Dad nodded. Shinso and Pops paid no attention, they only gave their attention to the pancake in front of them.

"So you think it's part of your quirk?"

"Quite possibly. I'm not sure though." He nodded and went back to his coffee.

———
Todoroki POV

My wounds still hurt a little bit and the bruise on my face swelled down enough so that it wasn't really noticeable. I decided to go outside today, maybe for the whole day, to avoid the flaming garbage.

I wonder how Izu is. It's only been a couple of days since I've seen him but it feels like forever. We should meet up again.

I strayed through the town entering a cafe.

"Hey Todoroki!" The barista, whom has been serving me for a while, greeted me.

"Hi. Long time no see." I waved as she took went to the kitchen to bring my order. I've gotten the same thing for the past two years, and she's been working here for three.

I sat down at a table as she walked out and sat with me. Almost nobody else was here, so she didn't have to help anybody else.

"You got a boyfriend yet?" I hated that she always asked me if I do, but this time I smiled and leaned back in my chair.

"Matter of fact, I do." I gave her a proud smile and she clapped.

"Who is he?!"

"Well, I met him a while ago, his name is Izuku Midoriya. We met a while ago but for weird circumstances that I don't need to state, I was visiting him in the hospital when I decided to kiss him!"

She let out a girly squeal.

"He's so nice." I daydreamed about him and she left momentarily to get my food. It was a cheese danish and some black coffee.

"Thanks."

"Tell me all about him!" She rested her head on her hands and squirmed a little.

"I don't know much, and I can't really tell you because it's his personal information."

"Aww. I was looking excited for some gossip."

"Go gossip with another gay boy." I smiled and she left to help a costumer who had just entered. She pouted a little as she walked off then I redirected my attention to the food in front of me.

I quickly ate my food, paying with my fathers credit card as I left. I began to wander around again, I didn't really have much to do. So, I wandered into the park and decided to text Izu.

———
Me: Hi

Izu💚: Hi!

Me: How are you this fine Saturday morning?

Izu💚: Good! But bored. There isn't much to do after I train later.

Me: I can join you if you want

Izu💚: Sure! You can also meet my to be brother

Me: He trains with you to?

Izu💚: Yeah, we both want to get into UA so we help each other out (:

Me: Nice. Does he know about us...?

Izu💚: Yeah. We should probably keep our relationship a secret, there are a lot of homophobic people that I wouldn't like to meet...

Me: I agree...my father his homophobic so I don't mind

Izu💚: I feel bad for you

Me: I don't care about the flaming trash so it's fine. I only like his huge bank accounts and his lack to find his credit cards (:

Izu💚: Nice (:

Me: So where are you training?

Izu💚: Dahobah beach at 10:00. Meet ya there?

Me: Yeah. Sounds nice

Izu💚: See you later then! Byeee (:

Me: Bye (:

———
Todoroki POV

What is he doing at that dump of a beach? Maybe I'll just head over there now to see what he's doing.

I checked the time, it was about 9:00 am. I began to walk down the streets to the beach.

Looking at the piles of trash on and off the beach, I quickly figured out what he's was doing. I began to pick up stuff too, moving it to the other piles waiting for Izu and his to-be brother to come.

———
Third Person POV

"Hi Sho!" Midoriya noticed that his boyfriend was already there, moving stuff around.

"You know Mido, that going to confuse our parents."

"Yeah, yeah, Pops will have to think of a new nickname for Dad." Shinso smiled and looked to Todoroki.

"Sho, this is Hitoshi Shinso. He's my to-be brother!" The two boys shook hands and greeted each other.

"Let us...BEGIN!" Izuku yelled, throwing his crutch to the side and flying upwards doing a flip in the air.

———
Word Count: 1152 words

So...I think next chapter is going to be the exam, I'll just time skip. A year is a lot of time, but I'll make it easy to catch up on. Byeeeee