Chapter Twenty

⚠️Warning⚠️
Sm*tty-ish things

Flashback to my cute boi~

Third Person POV

Aizawa leaned onto his husbands shoulder embracing the jacket that had been wrapped around his cold body. The air conditioning in the hospital was insane, it was on and never turned off.

Todoroki was at the store, he bought some water and snacks. He also grabbed twonblankets too, the hospital was cold and he figured the two husbands wouldn't leave. He also picked up some food, katsudon, he was hungry and figured they would be too.

He payed for the food and items, or his father payed for it, and he quickly returned to the hospital. Upon reaching the room both men were asleep on each other. Aizawas head was on Yamadas shoulder, and the loud blonde has his head on the others.

Todoroki smiled at the cute couple and gently laid both blankets on the two. He took out some of the katsudon and silently began to eat.

Midoriya stirred in his sleep, and Todoroki shot up at the movement. Turns out the sleeping child was still asleep, and the bi haired by sat down and started eating again. Once again Midoriya twitched, but more often. Todoroki was a little worried so he called in a nurse.

"He's probably just having a nightmare. He'll be okay."

"But shouldn't we wake him up? I'm pretty sure he was having a God d*mn panic attack before he came here!" His yelling was hushed, but the nurse got the message.

"You should wake him up then. I will got get a doctor, you wake him up while I'm gone." Todoroki nodded and headed to Midoriyas side.

He gently rubbed the greenetes back, hoping to wake him up gently. Izuku curled up in a ball and whispered as Todoroki tried to awake him.

"N-no, d-don't hu-hurt me" he was talking in his sleep and Todoroki began to shake him a little. He started taking nonsense louder and louder, until he let out a shrill scream waking up his guardians.

They both stood up quickly, and took in their surroundings. They both went to the bed as Izuku began to awake.

"Where am I?" Despite screaming and just stuttering, his voice was calm. It was a mask, to make it seem as if he was okay. The three others knew it was a mask, and all internally sighed.

"Your in the hospital." Aizawas voice was tired, and he yawned, stretching his arms accidentally hitting his husband in the head.

"Why?" He was confused as he sat up. He rubbed his head and out his arm back down.

"You fell while flying." He glanced at Todoroki and smiled. The other gave a small smile back and Aizawa coughed to get the two lovebirds attention.

"How are you feeling?" Yamada finally spoke up putting his arm around Izukus shoulder.

"I feel fine." He went to scoot up his one working leg to his chest and his left leg twitched much to all of their amusement.

"I can kinda feel my leg!"

End of the flashback