Chapter Thirty-Eight

This Heavenly screenshot depicts Aizawas rape face (;

———

- Monday Morning, Hero Training/Homeroom -

- Third Person POV -

Izuku and Shoto walked into the classroom holding hands, immediately questioned. Luckily for them, Aizawa walked in mere seconds later to save them a million questions.

"Sit down. Let me help Midoriya and Todoroki. They are dating and Endeavor is okay along with them. There was no fight, check YouTube and watch it yourself. Also, we are going to the USJ for training today. Go get changed and meet me outside."

The whole class hurried, waiting to ask the two boyfriends their questions later.

Once changed Iida tried to line everybody up only to figure out that the bus is an open style. Everybody was not very quietly asking them a sh!tload Of questions until Shoto quieted them harshly.

"One at a time." Both boys had their promise necklaces in the pouches of their hero suits and you could hear them as the bus bounced around. Mina, you ask first."

"Yay! Well, I saw the necklaces you were wearing were those promise necklaces?! And! Midoriya! Awesome job standing up to Endeavor!" Izuku smiled at her and answered.

"Thanks, and yes. They were. Sho had just given it to me before his b!tchy father arrived." Some gasped at the comment but Shoto laughed. "Here," Izuku took his out of his pocket. "This is mine." Most of them stared over it, admiring its beauty.

"Deku. How long have you and icy-hot been dating?"

"One year on Saturday." Izuku responded, and a jealous but mainly angered scowl appeared on his face as he made 'tsk' sound and looked out the window.

They all continued with their questions, mainly satisfied with their answers.

———
- Izuku POV -

"Okay class, we're here." Dad said, leaving the bus. I ran and followed him, second out of the bus. I walked close to him pointing out Thirteen when they walked out. They waved at me and waited for the rest of the class to come.

Kirishima and Uraraka also ran over to the hero and Thirteen explained what was going to happen as they lead the class inside the building. A portal soon appeared in the middle of the room and Kirishima shouted something.

"Those are real villains. Izuku, come with me. Thirteen, lead the others to safety." I nodded my head. I heard some confusion as to why Dad called me by my first name and was letting me fight. Dad nodded his head back and we both ran down the stairs partly.

I turned around when I heard kids scream at the booming voice that filled the giant room and me and Dad stopped.

"My name is Kurogiri. Sorry for the intrusion, we are the League of Villains. We have come to kill the symbol of peace, he is supposed to be here." I saw Bakugo and Kirishima try to attack in but fell in and I head their screams from the other side of the USJ. I began to fly unconsciously towards the thing, and the black and purple mist enveloped around the others taking them away.

"No!" I yelled as I was taken, Dad tried to reach out for me but couldn't reach my hand before I was taken. I saw him run down the stairs as more villains emerged.

When I opened my eyes I realized I was wet and that my horn stung like a b!tch. I screamed underwater and I sunk further clawing at the surface I couldn't quite reach. I saw people swimming towards me from both directions and closed my eyes waiting for something to happen.