INTRODUCTION

AT THE VERGE OF IT ALL
Is the sequel tol
JUST ANOTHER  VALENTINE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiya people how are you all doing?
good I hope💝💞💝

Have you ever written and completed a book here and felt like it's the end of the world. Well that's how I felt when I wrote, edited and published my very first book My Uwana.

Anyho the world hasn't ended and here i am standing or rather writing my second book or is it my fourth book, oh ioon know. but i just cant stop writing here.

As you all know My Uwana my first book to those who have read it. It's all about cyber bullying,depression and standing up for your self because if  you don't, who will 😕.

But this one, this one is different. Any way this is a brand new story from start and it is the continuation of my first Nigeria story here on wattpad. 

its titled  JUST ANOTHER VALENTINE 

so if you haven't read ☝that book ☝
Then to flow and understand this  books is going to  be tough.  Its like part one and part two of a movie you can't fully grabs part two if you know nothing about  part one😁😁😁

Any way point is, its advisable to read  JUST ANOTHER VALENTINE  first before beginning the journey of AT THE VERGE OF IT ALL. Which truly talks about not giving up again all odds, even if you are at the verge of it all, because so long as there is life there is hope, and as long as there is hope there is a chance at better future. 😊😏😊....

Any way this book is actually about self discovery, Passion for what you believe in, and oh  well a little bit of love to spice it up. All That can be Found in the book titled.

At The Verge Of It All

Copyright © 2022

By Anuoluwapo Ogunmoroti

All rights reserved what ever that means😽😽 but still it is not cool to take someone else story. 
I REPEAT NOT COOOOL

Dedicated to.... EVERYONE!!!!!

Oh and pls pls pls pls pls pls🙏🙏🙏🙏

Don't forget to VOTE , COMMENTS, AND SHARE PEOPLE

THANK YOU ,GRACIAS, ASANTE, JE VOUS REMERCIE

WAIT!!!!! 

BEFORE YOU GO ON. I'D LIKE YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT THIS NOVEL AND THE TITLE IS
INSPIRED BY 
YARA SHAHIDI
THE STAR OF GROWN-ISH
MARSAI MARTINS
KOREDE BELLO
REMI MARTINS
IYANUOLUWA_TEMI
AND MANY MORE ACTORS, ARTIST  ACTRESS AND WRITERS OUT THERE WHO NEVER GIVE UP ON WHAT THE KNOW HOW TO DO BEST.

AND SOMEDAY I KNOW MY NAME WILL BE MENTIONED IN BOOK OF HISTORY AS SOMEONE WHO INSPIRED PEOPLE TO BE WHO THEY ARE
... 
WHO THEY TRULY ARE

Lastly vote of thanks

Vote of thanks  to all my readers and followers out there, include all the anonymous One's thanks a bunch for given my first Nigeria story here a change, and an even bigger thank you for give this one a  better change as well I hope you find if worth it.

Enjoy!!! 💃💃💃💃💃