VII

The atmosphere seems to change. I my buzzed, drunk self walked into a giant make out session. My eyes continue to look at John B as Chance kisses him while she holds on to his bandana. She looks at me as my face flushes in embarrassment.

"S-sorry...sorry I tried find a bathroom." I quickly say making my way out of the room. My stomach starts to turn as I cover my mouth. Frantically looking for  a bathroom I hear a flush from one of them. A guy walks out as I quickly run in and thrown up. He must of saw what I was doing an he follows me into the bathroom.

"Here I got your hair." He says as he holds my hair. This is what I get for trying to fit in. Being that Damn light weight.

I nod as I throw up once more. While his hand still holds onto my hair while his other wets a hand towel from the sink.

"You okay?" He asks

I nod then grab the hand towel wiping my mouth. Flushing the toilet he sets the seat down and tells me to sit for a bit.

"Thanks." I say letting out a big sigh
"Anytime. I saw you Sprint in and I knew you were going to either vomit on the floor or toilet...I'm Tuck by the way." He replies back.
"Magnolia."

I see he's wearing a UNCW shirt and khaki shorts. I try not to rub my thumbs against my index fingers again as I come to realization that he's in college and I haven't even graduated High school yet. As much as I want to stay on the toilet, I need find Sarah. Getting up I fight the urge to lift up the toilet seat. Making my way out of the bathroom Tuck follows. Quickly making my past the room I caught John B I see that the door is open and no one's there.

"You should go in here, you're still not able to balance yourself." Tuck tells me as he grabs my hand and leads me to the now empty room. The bed isn't made but I end up laying my head on the thin pillow. I can't tell what state of mind I'm in right now. I can still process my words, but I still have the feeling in my stomach.

"Lay down for a bit. Give me your phone and I'll text whoever you came with that you're okay."

I get my phone out and have my thumb print unlock it. Handing it towards him he takes it and tells me he'll be right back with a smile. He seems nice, hard to tell with the ringing in my ears and the dizziness I still feel. Closing my eyes to focus on the the downstairs music. The dizziness gets the best of me and  without knowing, I fall asleep.

I dream of back home. The wind moving my hair all over the place, my bathing suite as the top scoops down showing some cleavage and the waves hitting my stomach with slow, swift movements. Laying on the towel in the sun while I see everyone sitting down under the umbrella.Rafe sitting next to me as his hand rubs my arm in down as his other holds my waist as he rubs my stomach with his thumb. Falling back on the towel I smile.

"You look so beautiful," He says as I feel his hand run up to my chest. "Look at you, and your astonishing boobs Magnolia. You're going to like it."

I feel his fingers run up my stomach and thighs. The feeling keeps happening until it fizzles away as I'm left with darkness. The music returns as I continue to feel something touch my thigh. Jolting my eyes open I see the guy, Tuck, next to me as his hands run along my body.

"W-what, w-w-what are you d-doing?" I stutter starring at him. His movement stops as he smirks making his way to my cheek as he tucks a small piece of hair behind my ear.

"Shh don't worry, you're okay. Just relax and let me-"
"Get the hell off of her!" Another male voice yells "you pervert she's not even in college."

My heart races as I see what he was trying to do me. My clothes are still on and I don't feel anything hurting. My eyes go from the college student  leaning into me to the door frame. John B stands there with his fist clenched as well as his jaw.