XIV

The next day I wake up around ten. Looking over to the closet, I see my amazing dress hanging up from my door. I smile at the dress and the shoes I'm wearing for tonight. I still haven't found any jewelry yet, but I guess it'll be fine for tonight.

Going to the bathroom, I take a quick shower and shave. Afterwards I brush my teeth, wash my face, then put on a face mask. Blow drying my hair, I put it in a messy bun before putting on soccer shorts and a loose tank top. Washing my face mask off, I head downstairs to make breakfast.

Making eggs and toast, I sit down at the table and look out towards the marsh. It's sunny out today with a some clouds. Absolutely stunning. A great day to go on the boat or to drive around.

Greer comes down stairs and smiles while he makes a cup of coffee.

"Excited for Chelsea?" I ask seeing him blush a bit
"Yeah, plus the guys an I are going to the course today." He replies
"Fun." I sarcastically say go fishing up my toast.

Greer sits in front of me drinking his coffee.

"What's your plan for today?" Greer asks
"Don't know yet. Why?"
"I didn't know if you wanted to do stuff with Rafe-"

I push my chair back making a loud noise against the wood. Grabbing my plate, I put it in the sink making a loud clattering.

"What?" He asks confused.
"I'm not dating Rafe. Alright?" I reply pissed

His brows furrow in confusing as he tilts his head.

"That's not what I heard." He chuckles taking a drink of his coffee.

I walk towards him and get down to his level.

"I'm. Not. Dating him," I inform him in a serious tone "if I was, I would tell you. I'm just going to the banquet with him."
"Alright, alright I believe you," Greer admits putting his hands up in surrender. "Maybe you can ask Sarah to hang out."

I nod before I text Sarah

- Hey you want to hang out today?

- Sure be over in 20

Putting my phone down, I go upstairs to change clothes. Taking off my soccer shorts, I put on a pair of black shorts and tuck in the tank top into my shorts with a pair of my Jack Roger sandals. Heading back downstairs, I grab my phone again as I walk out the door to meet Sarah.

Walking to her car, we get in and talk about the banquet tonight. Showing each other our dresses, Sarah pulls out and drives towards the bridge.

"How about we go to Mayfaire ?" Sarah asks turning on the radio.
"Sounds good." I smile

The radio starts playing *NSYNC catching our attention. I turn the volume up as we both start singing along. Rolling down the windows, Sarah an I continue to have our moment. Handing her sun glasses, we both jam out.

"So Mag," Sarah starts "What happened with you and Rafe?"
"Nothing, remember that party two nights ago?" I ask her

Sarah nods.

"Your brother told me to do a line. He took me to your place and I fell asleep in his bed." I tell her bluntly.

Sarah's eyes go wide when I tell her.

"What the hell? I'm totally going to kick the shit outa him." She states keeping her eyes on the road.

I scoff as I turn the radio up more.