IX

Alexander sighed as he walked to Tom's office the morning after their fight.  He didn't know how to feel.  Yes, he knew he should be scared of this man but at the same time he was rather into choking and Tom had seen that as clear as day.  He took a deep breath as he knocked on the door.

"Come in, baby," Tom said through the door, already knowing who was on the other side.

Alexander squeaked quietly as he walked in and shut the door behind him.

"What do you need" Tom asked gently.

"Did you tell Faustus" he asked quietly and sat across from him.

"I did tell him that you were being uncooperative on this last detail" Tom replied, taking a sip of coffee as he watched Alexander.

He just nodded, not surprised as he asked, "And what did he say?"

"That he understood your reasoning but that you need to tell us" Tom said.

"I won't," he said.

"You need to," Tom snapped slightly.

"I'll run," he replied coldly.

"And we'll find you and trust me there will be serious consequences" Tom said darkly as he stood and walked around the front of his desk as he crouched in front of Alexander.

"I'm not scared of you" he replied as he leaned back in his chair slightly.

"Remember how easily I cut off your airway and how much you enjoyed it" Tom asked softly, his hand moving to caress Alexander's face.

"Tom please, let it be a one time thing" he squeaked.

"But baby, I could make you feel so good" Tom whispered.

"Maybe I don't want you to," he squeaked.

"Why not?  What are you scared of" Tom whispered as Alexander closed his eyes.

"Please, I-I" he squeaked, gasping as Tom kissed him roughly.

Tom smirked against his lips as he pulled Alexander out of his chair and pinned him to the ground beneath him. 

"Give in, baby" Tom whispered straddling his waist as he ran his tongue across his bottom lip.

Alexander stayed silent, fighting himself as he struggled not to give in.

"Fine, we don't have to do this right now" Tom sighed as he pulled away from him.  "However, I do need to know his name."

"I won't tell you" he squeaked as he looked up at Tom.

"You need to.  Enough of this, just tell me" Tom replied.

"No" he squeaked, looking away from the older man.

"Why not" Tom asked.

"You know why" he sighed.

"Aleander, tell me" Tom said, growing more and more annoyed.

"I refuse to" he replied.

"You refuse to" Tom asked dangerously.

"Indeed. What are you going to do about it" he squeaked.

"Well, I have some ideas" Tom said, smirking slightly as he moved one of his hands down to rest around Alexander's throat.

"Please, Tom, don't do this" he squeaked, trying to squirm away from him.

"What? Scared you'll like it like last night" Tom taunted as his hand tightened slightly.

"G-Get off of me" he squeaked.

"And if I don't" Tom asked, smirking at Alexander's reaction to his airflow and blood flow being interrupted.

"P-Please, I-I can't" he squeaked , turning bright red.

"Who says" Tom asked, his hand tightening.

"He did" he squeaked out.

"Who did" Tom asked again, not releasing his grip as he stared down into his eyes.

"I can't tell you his name" he gasped.

"Tell me" he demanded, his eyes showing the very clear anger he was feeling.

Alexander just shook his head the best he could as Tom finally let go and stood up angrily. 

Alexander laid there as he tried to calm down, running his hand through his hair as he sat up.

"Why do you still care about this man" Tom asked angrily as he paced his office.

"You know why" he sighed.

"And I'm getting really tired of it. Do you even want to be with me" Tom snapped.

"Yes, of course I do" Alexander squeaked as he stood and walked over to Tom.

"Doesn't seem like it" Tom replied as he looked down at him.

"I need time. You have to understand that I'm grieving and I'm not going to be over everything just like that. I want to be with you but I need some time" he said softly as he wrapped his arms around Tom's waist and laid his head on his chest.

"I guess I can give you some" Tom sighed as he stroked Alexander's hair.

"Thank you" he squeaked, enjoying be held by him.

"You know we probably should get some school work done" Tom said gently.

"I've done everything that has been assigned" he squeaked.

"Good. I saw that some art supplies got delivered to your flat. Any particular reason" Tom asked.

"N-No there isn't" he squeaked, turning red again as he hid his face more.

"Why are you so embarrassed, baby" Tom asked gently.

"No reason" he squeaked.

"Why are you keeping secrets from me" Tom asked.

"No reason" he squeaked again.

"Right. Go have fun painting, baby" Tom smirked as he let him go.

"T-Thanks" he squeaked as he ran out of his office and to his flat.

Tom just laughed slightly as he sat behind his desk and opened his laptop, firing up the camera software he had installed so he could watch Alexander when they weren't together. He smiled as he saw the younger man walk inside the flat and open the box of paints and canvas happily. He was so cute when he wasn't worried about his future, although he was always rather cute. He wished that Alexander would express himself more but he just always seemed so closed-off. At least the cameras scattered throughout his flat allowed for him to see the other side of him when he didn't think anyone was watching. He truly wanted the best for Alexander Faulkner and he was damned sure that he wouldn't lose him in the process because even though Faustus originally told him to date him to solve the case quicker, he was starting to care for him.