XIII

"I assume you know why I called you into my office today" Faustus asked from where he sat across from Alexander.

"I presume it's because I ran away but, honestly I don't see why you're so angry. Agent Hawthorn provoked a reaction from me and I decided to leave instead of deal with him" Alexander replied, resting his head in his hand.

"What is your relationship with Agent Hawthorn" he asked as he watched Alexander carefully.

"You already know, don't you" Alexander sighed as he looked away from Faustus.

"Indeed, I do, but I want to hear it from you," he replied.

"We've had a relationship for several weeks now and the other day, he and I got into an argument that ended in me leaving" Alexander said quietly.

"How is he treating you overall" he asked.

"He's a bit pushy but we're on good terms right now" Alexander replied.

"Has he tried to force himself on you in any way" he asked.

"N-No, not really" Alexander said, blushing slightly.

"Have you slept with him" he asked, sensing his hesitation.

"No, of course not" Alexander squeaked.

"Then why are you blushing so much" he asked, writing everything down on a notepad.

"Because you are asking embarrassing questions" Alexander squeaked as he pulled his legs up onto the chair and into his chest.

"Would you sleep with him if the opportunity presented itself" he asked, taking his glasses off and setting them on the desk..

"I-I don't know, Sir" Alexander squeaked, hiding his face in his hands.

"Would you if he asked you right now after this meeting" he pressed as he stood, moving around to the front of his desk and pulled Alexander's hands away from his face. "And look at me when I'm talking to you."

Alexander turned an even darker red as he looked up at William who had crossed his arms in front of his chest as he stared coldly at the smaller man.

"Are you going to answer my question" he asked coldly.

"I-I don't know" Alexander squeaked out as someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it" William asked angrily.

"It's Agent Hawthorn, Sir" Tom sighed.

"Come in, Agent" William said as Tom walked in and seeing how shaken Alexander was, he knelt in front of him and cupped his face in his hands.

"What's the matter, Alexander" Tom asked gently.

"Nothing, he was just questioning me" he squeaked, leaning into Tom's touch.

"Alright, can I take him with me, Sir" Tom asked as he stood and faced William.

"Yes, you can" William said, looking at Tom coldly.

"Let's go, baby" Tom smiled as Alexander stood and walked out of the office with him.

"What did he want to know" Tom asked, taking hold of Alexander's hand as they walked down the hallway.

"He wanted to know about us" he whispered, his cheeks heating again as he looked away from Tom.

"Oh? What about us" he asked.

"Just the more intimate details of our relationship" he squeaked.

"Indeed? What did you tell him" Tom asked.

"Nothing really" he squeaked as Tom unlocked a door besides his office and led Alexander into another flat.

"Where are we" Alexander asked.

"We're in my flat. Baby, Faustus wants to put you on house arrest for escaping and you will be staying with me permanently. All of your belongings have been moved here, including your artwork" Tom said gently as he led him to the couch.

Alexander just nodded as he sat down, squeaking slightly as Tom sat down beside him and pulled Alexander into his lap.

"W-What are you doing" he squeaked as Tom's hands rested on his waist.

"I need to know something. Did you share a bed with Ryan while you were there" Tom asked.

"What does that have to do with anything" he squeaked as Tom squeezed his hip.

"Answer my question, baby" Tom said softly.

Alexander sighed as he looked away from Tom before nodding slowly.

"You slept with him I assume then" Tom asked.

He just nodded then suddenly squeaked as Tom moved, pushing him onto his back.

"Why" Tom asked, cupping Alexander's face with one of his hands.

"I know, I made a bad decision and I'm sorry" he squeaked.

"Do you still want to be with me" Tom asked gently.

"Yes, I do" he squeaked.

"Good" Tom said and leaned down, kissing Alexander softly before lifting him and moving to his bedroom.

"Tom, I-I don't know if I want to do this" Alexander squeaked against his lips as he was set on the bed.

"Take your time, baby" Tom sighed as he laid beside Alexander and wrapped his arm around the smaller man's waist, pulling Alexander flush against his chest.

Alexander nodded as he curled up more, enjoying being held by Tom as he listened to the sound of his breathing before finally falling asleep in the other man's arms.