XV

"Good morning, baby" Tom said gently as Alexander's eyes fluttered open.

"W-What" Alexander whispered as he looked over at Tom before turning bright red as he realized he was completely naked.

"What's the matter" Tom asked as he leaned up on his elbow, watching Alexander.

"What happened last night" Alexander squeaked as he pulled the blanket tighter around him.

"I think you know, baby" Tom said as he smirked slightly.

Alexander just squeaked before pulling the blanket back over his head, trying to hide but was ultimately unsuccessful as Tom pulled the blanket away completely.

"You can't hide from me, Alexander," Tom said as Alexander rolled away, trying to hide.

"Yes, I can" he squeaked as he grabbed the blanket back from Tom and wrapped it tightly around himself.

"What? Are you embarrassed, baby? You certainly weren't last night" Tom smirked.

"S-Shut up" he squeaked then gasped as Tom grabbed him and pinned him to the bed beneath him, straddling the smaller man's waist.

"What did you say, baby" Tom asked darkly.

"N-Nothing" he squeaked.

"Did you tell me to shut up" Tom asked, trailing his fingers down Alexander's sides.

"N-No" he gasped, wrapping his legs around Tom's waist.

"Lying to me is only going to make this worse" Tom replied, his voice calm but there was still a hint of danger.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that" he squeaked as he closed his eyes, terrified of what Tom would do. 

"Baby boy, it'd be wise to watch your tongue so that I don't need to punish you" Tom said as his hand slid down to Alexander's waist where he stopped and squeezed his hip.

"I-I'm sorry, please, I-I..." he squeaked.

"Shhh, I don't think you actually meant it so I'm not punishing you this time but next time I won't show as much restraint" Tom said gently as he leaned down and kissed Alexander quickly before climbing off of him and throwing his clothes on.

Alexander just nodded quickly as he sat up, squeaking slightly as Tom tossed him a pair of clothes.

"Put these on, baby, you have someone important to meet today" Tom said as he helped pull Alexander to his feet.

Alexander just nodded as he slid on the suit, blushing slightly when Tom brushed his hands away and buttoned his shirt quickly before tying his tie for him.

"Tom, I can do things for myself too," he whispered.

"Let me take care of you, Alexander," Tom replied as Alexander slid on his suit coat.

"B-But, I don't need to be taken care of," he replied, confused.

"Baby, I want to be your caregiver, so, let me," Tom said.

"B-But, I don't need a caregiver. I need someone who will treat me as their equal" he replied.

"Is that what you really want, or do you want to be dominated in every way" Tom asked darkly.

"Tom, stop. I'm not entertaining this" he said, trying to have some finality in his voice but squeaked as Tom lifted him and pushed him against the wall.

"The amount you squeak and blush around me tells me otherwise" Tom said as Alexander wrapped his legs around his waist.

"And I don't need a caregiver" he replied as he started squirming in his arms.