Part 2, chapter 4: threat

POV : Alyssa

-Bye girls ! See you tomorrow !

I wave at my friends as they go away and I turn around to walk to the train station. I spent the whole evening out and it's late now. Walking alone in the dark streets, a shiver runs through my body and I zip up my jacket, even though it isn't cold. Shawn wouldn't like me to walk by myself so late, I could make a bad encounter... I feel my footsteps going faster and I don't know why. I just start panicking. Anyone could come out of an alley and this thought freaks me out. I know I have nothing to fear but I can't help accelerating. Each noise makes my heart jump and each movement around me paralyses me with fear. I end up running up the stairs to the station platform and feeling the lights on my face releaves me. I take a quick look at my watch to know when my train arrives, and as I ran to get here, I have some time. It only arrives in 20 minutes. I rest against the wall and start looking at pictures on my phone to occupy my mind and not think of the fact that I'm alone in the train station. I scroll through the photos of Shawn, the selfies we took together, the ones I saved from his instagram or Andrew's... My favorite picture of him is a black and white photo on which he is in a swimsuit, holding a coconut. He looks so sincerely happy in this spontaneous pic... I love him so much...

-Hey beauty... who's that guy on your phone ?

My heart jumps in my chest as I nearly faint with fear. The voice surprised me. I thought I was alone. I look around myself and feel my heart racing as James walks towards me, accompanied by his two friends.

-Well... he's my boyfriend...

-Really? Let me see that! He says, grabbing my phone and taking it away from me.

-Hey ! Give it back !

I reach to grab it but he holds it high enough for me not to reach it. I try to pull down his arm but he holds me far from him with his other hand.

He stares at my phone, examining each detail of the picture.

-Hm... not so bad !

As he still holds me tight, his friends grab my phone and take a look each one after the other. Anger and fear raise in me. What if they recognise Shawn? How will they believe me? I struggle to make James let go of me but he won't let me go.

-Give me back my phone! Please!!

-Hahahaha! James' friends suddenly exclaims! How can you tell James such lies! You don't have a boyfriend !

-Excuse me? He asks, looking at me deely in the eyes. Oscar, what is this all about?

-I know this guy! He can't be Alyssa's boyfriend, he's a singer! It's Shawn Mendes!

-You little b*tch. You lied to me...

-No I promise I didn't lie to you!

-Shut up !

He is now so close to me, his face is only a few centimeters from mine and he is staring right into my eyes. He is holding my shirt tightly and is pinning me against the wall. I can see the anger in his eyes. My heart races. This guy is scaring me, what does he expect from me? What does he want?

He pushes me a little bit more against the wall and I start suffocating. He is pressing against my chest so hard that I can barely breathe. As I am about to try and get out, I feel someting pointed on my stomach. Something sharp and cold... I slowly look down and my heart skips a beat when I see the exact object I hoped not to see.

James is holding a knife at me.