🌻⭐️Kise🐥🏀

Anime: Kuroko no Basket

I love him so much...onggg

You  stroke  your  guitar  in  a  empty  room. The  soundproof  walls  reflected  the  sound  waves  which  cause  the  whole  room  to  be  loud. You  closed  your  eyes  and  opened  your  mouth.

(You  can  play  the  song  if  you  want. The  next  part  is  when  he  finished  singing)

Your  hand  slowly  finished  stroking  the  guitar. "Nice, (M/n)! Is  that  an  OG?" A  familiar  voice  asked, you  flinched  and  turn  to  look  towards  the  door. There  you  saw  the  main  vocalist, of  the  band, standing. You  nodded. "Yeah, you  can  say  that...." Kaido  chuckled. "Well  the  rest  of  the  crew  will  be  meeting  you  at  the  hangout. Hurry  and  pack  up!" He  said  and  walked  off, closing  the  clubs  room  door. You  looked  down  at  your  guitar  and  rolled  your  eyes.

You  stood  up, placed  the  guitar  in  a  case, and  gently  placed  it  near  the  rest  of  the  instrument, that  stood  next  to  each  other. You  grabbed  your  school  bag, along  with  your  electric  bass, that  was  inside  it's  case. You  walked  across  the  room, and  slide  the  door  open. Once  you  stepped  out  of  the  room, you  closed  the  door  and  walked  towards  the  exit.

As  you  walked  pass  empty  classrooms  you  couldn't  help, but  had  a  feeling  that  someone  was  watching  you. Your  feet  stopped  moving. You  turned  around, and  spotted  nobody. You  squinted  your  eyes. You  turned  around  and  continued  walking.

Once  you  arrived  at  the  first  floor, near  all  the  shoe  lockers, you  spotted  students  in  different  groups. You  walked  up  to  your  shoe  locker, and  opened  it. Once  the  door  swung  open  a  note  fell  down. You  bend  down  to  pick  it  up  and  looked  around  it. "No  name, again...."you  clicked  your  tongue. You  placed  the  note  inside  you  bag, and  changed  your  shoes. You  walked  out  of  the  building. In  front  you  spotted  your  friends.

"Hurry, dumbass!" You  could  hear  them  yell  for  you. "I  thought  we  were  meeting  at  the  hangout?" You  asked  them.

Passing  through  walking  students, a  familiar  guy, who  was  surrounded  by  girls, looked  at  you  as  you  walked  pass  him. He  couldn't  help, but  feel  his  heart  beat  fast.

You  see  Kise  has  been  unknowingly  having  feelings  for  (M/n), since  middle  school. (M/n)  is  in  a  band  group  name, (Band  name).

His  group  has  been  popular  inside  and  outside  of  school. Kise  never  knew  he  had  feelings  for  him, because  he  thought  he  was  straight. The  last  year  of  middle  school  he  had  finally  notice  his  feelings  towards  the  (h/c)  hair  male. And  (M/n)...well  he  use  to  have  feelings  for  Kise, but  ever  since  Kise  has  been  dating  girls  he  thought  that  he  was  no  match, because  he  was  a  GUY.

"Good  luck, (M/n)!" You  stopped  walking  and  looked  behind  you. Kise  winked  at  you. "Thanks." You  continued  walking  towards  your  friends.

"Ready  to  rock!!!" Kaido  said. "Hell  yeah! Can't  wait  to  meet  my  fan girls, too!" Hitoshi, the  drummer, said. Yazu, guitarist, rolled  his  eyes. "Yeah  whatever! I  just  want  my  girlfriend  to  see  me  play!" You  looked  at  them  in  disbelief. "What?" "What  about  you?" "I  just  want  to  play." You  shrugged. The  crew  laughed.