Chapter 12

[Lauren]

"I love you so damn much, Lauren" I smiled as I heard her say it for the nnth time today

"I love you so damn much, Lauren" I smiled as I heard her say it for the nnth time today. Ever since we made this dating thing real, Alex has been extra sweet towards me. If you ever think she's already sweet before? You're wrong, because she's sweeter than you could ever think.

I always tell myself that our love story would only remain in my dreams. Loving her is such a quest. She doesn't get attached easily. It actually took me almost 6 fucking years to make her like me. But once she started loving you, she'll shower you with all her love.

"Date me, baby please?" She said in her cute voice. We are in the middle of class discussion and she did nothing but to show her affection. "Baby, listen to our Professor first. We'll flirt later!" I chuckled on the last part which also made her laugh as well as Alby. Am I that loud that she also heard that?

"Say yes first!" She insisted.

"Yes to what?"

"You're not listening! I said, date me!" She yelled inside the class. Making our professor and classmates look at her. I am stopping myself from laughing because the way our professor is eyeing us right now, it's scary! This is so embarassing.

"What is happening over there?" Professor Lee asked.

"I asked her to date me, but she's not listening to me!" Alex whined like a baby.

"What the heck, Alex don't make a scene!" I told her.

"Because you're not listening to me, too! Oh my god! Listen first, Ms. Manoban!" Our Professor hissed. She's really scary. She turned to face the glass board again and continued the discussion.

"You're crazy! Of course I will date you!" I whispered loudly so she would stop whining already. Her pout turned into a wide grin as if she won the lottery.

"I love you, dork!" I added and she giggled.

"I love you too" she whispered before doing a little dance while forming a hand gun point at me.

"I said listen, Ms. Manoban!" Our professor yelled at her again making us laugh silently.

"Noted, Mrs. Lee" she enthusiastically replied and gave our professor a wink. Damn, she's really hot even when she's playing fool. I love her so much!