Chapter 20: Season 1 Finale

[Alex]

"She's pregnant" my eyes widen more than it could ever be as I heard what my sister said

"She's pregnant" my eyes widen more than it could ever be as I heard what my sister said. I immediately looked down to Lauren's tummy as I did not notice it all even during their graduation march. And when she went up to the stage for her speech.

Yes, I was there. And Kyle helped me to get in without being spotted. I was there, sitting in the farthest chair, watching the woman I love the most as she finally closes a chapter in her life.

I knew all about her struggles and everything that she's been through in the past 3 months that I was gone. Just three months but that was the hardest three months of my life. Although I kinda felt relieved and healed during those times since I get to have 'Me Time' in Hawaii, but it was still hard because all I think about that time is that Lauren and Ryley cheated on me.

"Y-y-you are---"

"She's pregnant!" Sage cut me off again, this time she's looking at me with her wide smiles that I kinda felt annoyed with --- annoyed in a good way. The fuck is wrong with my sister? I laughed at her and playfully smacked her head.

"Pft! Because you both are stuttering for fucking nothing! Duuuhhh? I'm an excited auntie here" she rolled her eyes on me before grabbing the platter of food in front of us. Still the heavy eater that she is!

"I just can't believe that I already have a baby! I'm so happy" I giggled and finally, Lauren smiled. Was she never smiling all this time? But I really feel so happy that we are having our baby.

"I love you" Lauren suddenly blurted out making eveyone giggle. I leaned on her and gave her a peck "Flirt with me after dinner, we're going to have a date" I winked at her and she squealed in delight. Still the baby Lauren I loved.

"Wow, date date date after leaving her for three months! Wowowow, sis! Ninja moves!" Sage teased me while rolling her eyes. Baby sis! Everyone laughed at her, even I laughed hard on that.

"You're just jealous!" I rolled my eyes on her too and everyone laughed again.

"Yes! Because you left me too and you didn't tell me that you were alive all this time and now you'll come back and date Lauren only?" She snapped at me. The bratt that she is!

"First of all, I didn't know you all thought I was dead. I only flew to Hawaii for some time to myself. Secondly, I never contacted anyone so it's just fair" I cleared myself making everyone laugh again.

"I still feel jelly" She pouted cutely.

"Okay, you can come with us later" I told my sister.

"Noooo! I don't wanna ruin your time with Lauren. You have to make it up on her for fucking disappearing for three months. Just date me some other time" she declined my idea.

"It's actually fine with me, Sage. I wanted to bond with you too" Lauren responded which made me smile. She's really nice to my family

"Wow! Reallyyyyyy?" Sage giggled on the thought. Lauren nodded enthusiastically.