Season 2: Chapter 4

[Lauren]

[Lauren]

"Good morning, babyyyyy" I heard her greeted me in her raspy voice. She hugged me from behind since we're still lying in our, still naked under the sheets. I did not respond since I'm still very sleepy until she shifted our position and now she's on top of me.

"Good morning my honey bunch, sugar plum, pumpy-umpy-umpkin" she chuckled in her own silly greetings. I badly want to laugh at her but I tried stopped myself, and I failed.

"Boom... you smiled already, sexy ass!" She giggled and started planting kisses all over my face. I can't help but to giggle. "Yaaaa! Good morning, silly ass" I chuckled as I opened my eyes and respond to her kisses.

How I love to wake up with this every single day.

"Get up now, baby. We're going somewhere" she said while smiling beautifully at me.

"And where could that be?" I curiously asked but she just giggled. "Where's the thrill if I will tell you? Just start moving your ass now! I'm also starting to get hard on the thought of you naked under me" she winked before planting a kiss on my forehead, then to my lips.

"Get up now, I'll just take a shower" she enthusiastically said before heading towards the bathroom.

"Where are weeee?" I pouted

"Where are weeee?" I pouted. I have been asking her the same question for the nnth time but she just keep on smiling at me.

"Close your eyes, baby" she told me gently. She's holding a piece of cloth in her hands. I did as she asked. I closed my eyes and she blind folded me. Then I felt the car moved again for a few blocks.