Season 2: Chapter 12

[Alex]

"What's with your son?" She finally spoke with her voice that's cold as an ice but it made my heart jump at the moment. Afterall, she still has her heart for the kid. She still cares for my son from another woman.

"He's sick. He's very sick. He has Leukemia" I responded sadly.

"Okay" she calmly said. I pulled her gently to my arms and felt glad that she didn't refuse. "I'm sorry..." I pouted as I burried my face at the crook of her neck, "I was really planning on telling you but I'm so scared that you'll hate me after knowing about it. I never had feelings for Andy and she knows that. It's just that we both got drunk one night in Hawaii... that's all. I regret everything that happened that night baby, I'm so sorry" I sobbed hard in her arms.

"Excuse me, uhmmm... Alex, he needs immediate blood transfusion" Andy suddenly uttered making us both broke from the hug. She's referring to our son.

"Okay, I will donate" I said with full determination. "Okay, I cannot donate, I'm type B. Andrew's type O" Andy responded making me crease my brows. "What? He's type O? I'm type AB" I said making Alby and Sage confused as well.

"How can he be type O? Mom and dad has type B and AB so we both have type AB. It's quite impossible for us to have type O?" Sage asked in confusion.

"Unless his parents has A, B or O. But not an AB" Alby said. She's now glaring at Andy again. She really really hates Andy by the intensity of her bloodshot eyes that's darted to Andy.

"Let's talk about this some other time. The kid is suffering" Lauren suddenly said making me smile. Thank you, baby. I squeezed her hand that's intertwined to mine.

"I'm type O" Lauren added making me widen my eyes. "I'll donate for him... For the kid" she added and I just felt so happy for how she's so willing to do everything for my son.

She immediately went with Andy to the doctor's office while me, Sage, and Alby were left dumbfounded.

"I still can't believe that a type AB and B can have a child with type O" Alby uttered making me drift off my thoughts about it again. "Baby, hush please? It doesn't matter for now. We have to save him" Sage softly said.

 We have to save him" Sage softly said

"Babyyyyy..." I smiled as soon as I saw my wife lying in the hospital bed after her blood donation. She just looked at me and smiled. This is the first time I ever see her smile again.

"Thank you" I said making her look at me with confusion as if she's asking why, "Thank you for this. I'm so proud of you baby, thank you for helping my son" I softly said.

"He has nothing to do with your mistake, Alex. He's innocent and he needs whatever it takes for him to survive this cancer" she responded making me smile.

"Aren't you supposed to be mad at me?" I pouted making her chuckle. "You're still a baby. I understand it already. I know you just had your own struggles and I'm proud that you managed to survive all of these things that's happening right now. You're a really strong person" she said.