Season 2: Chapter 3

[Lauren]

"You are so fucking beautiful, wife" the sound of endearment she just called me sent shivers to my spine. It's fucking hot by the way she said it. So sweet, and I loved it.

She ran her hand along my legs as I lay down the bed, still wearing my wedding gown. "You fucking have such lovely legs, wife. I really want to taste every inch of it. Starting from here..." and she slowly pressed her lips against my toe. Trailing kisses up to legs, soft wet kisses.

I wriggle beneath her.

"Still, Mrs. Manoban" she smirked as she spoke with her amazing calming voice. Then she suddenly flipped me to stomach, gently not to hurt our little one inside me, making me gasp for air while she continued planting wet kisses onto the back of my legs, to my thighs, and to my behind.

This is fucking hot.

And then she stopped. I groaned.

"Oh, baby please..." I pleaded.

"I want you naked" she murmured and slowly unhooked my corset. One at a time. She started kissing me again as soon as my back was barely exposed in front of her.

"Alex, please..." I moaned.

"What do you want, Mrs. Manoban?" She asked in her sexiest voice. Her words are so soft and tinggling to my ears. She's almost lying against my back, so close that I can even already feel her hard behind me.

"You."

And she flipped me again, making me face her. Her eyes were dark and full of lust. She's still in her suit but her ties were already losen and some buttons of her shirt were already undone.

I smirked at her, she's kneeling in the bed, in between my legs that are spread out for her. I sat up and grabbed her coat, pulling her closer to me. "You teased me" I uttered seductively.

"And you're teased" she smirked.

"You've been a bad girl" I spoke making her gulp involuntarily.

I slid my hand all the way from her neck to her chest, to her stomach. Then I stopped. I looked at her and she's staring at me. I teased her by slowly sliding a finger to her belt, and lower, and lower.... her breathe hitched.

"Undress me" I told her and she hastily did. I was left with only my panties on and I swear, she started sweating hard at the sight of me naked.

"You like what you see?", she nodded aggressively and started crawling on the bed towards me. But I moved backward. We moved slowly until my back hit the head board of our bed.

"Undress yourself" I told her and she did. She's now left only her boxers on. "Closer" I said and she moved closer to me. She kneeled in front of me, her tall height made me almost face her hard on.

I started teasing her again by tracing her toned abs, slowly. And it surely tingled. "What do you want?"

"You" she said. And I pulled her boxers down. I grabbed her dick and jerk her off, while my eyes are glued on hers.

"Your fucking hands are so fucking soft. I might not be able to hold it anymore" she moaned as I keep on bobbing her up and down. "Fuck it!!" She groaned. Her hands held the head board of the bed for support.

"Hold it, Imma suck it!" Then I started licking her tip, tasting her precum and slowly sucked her whole while my hand is still moving along her length.

She was moaning a mess and it was a music to my ears. She grabbed my breast and sensually massaged it while saying dirty things on me.

"I swear, Imma make you scream tonight baby... Imma fuck you hard until you're sore" then I stopped. She groaned.

"Stop dirty talking to me, baby... Do it!" I seductively said. And as if she's snapped, she grabbed my cheeks both her hands and hungrily kissed me. It was hard and fast, like we're running after something. Her lips travelled along my jaws, she sucked my neck leaving marks on it, Shit! And to my collar bones and she nibbled it, Fuck!

And now she sucking my mounds, making sure that she'll devour both of it fairly. Then down to my stomach, she's careful on it not to hurt my little bump, and to my navel, and until she's in front of my throbbing core. She just smirked and looked at me, I was just watching her until she bit the garter of my underwear, pulling it down off me.

It was fucking hot!

"You're so ready for me..." I shut my eyes as soon as I felt her tongue raking along my wetness.

"Yea, fuck yea!!" I moaned. I grasped the sheets hard as I feel myself already building up in the sensation. "Fuck!!" My knees started shaking and she knows I'm nearing it. Then she stopped.

"Not gonna let you come without me entering your tight pussy baby!" Shit! It's really hotter when she talks dirty.

She groaned loudly and thrusted deeply, again and again, over and over... and I am lost, trying to absorb the pleasure that she's giving me.

Because the way she's fucking me right now? It's mind blowing... body blowing.

I tried to straighten my legs to hold my orgasm, but I can't. I'm helpless. I'm hers, and just hers. To do as she wills to do. I'm a slave of her when she takes me, when she tops me. I can feel her huge dick inside it, it's big for me and I'm still unadjusted.

Tears escaped my eyes. This is too intense. I can't stop her. I don't want to stop her. I want to make it longer but, shit! No... no... oh my god!

"Aaaahhh!! That's it!! Oh my god baby! Feel it!" She growled. "Fucking feel it baby!!".

As if I detonated her, I screamed loudly as my orgasm ripped me apart, consuming everything in me. Taking over all the strength that I have.

********

Good fucking night 😉